Another awesome member: tpbio

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
okay guys.. here the background. i started a list a while back for a front axle tool.. i had about 17 pieces to around and the names quickly filled.. tpbio asked for one. he was around number 10.. so ofcouse i said give your address and i will send it out to you.... at the same time.. we had a pay it forward thread.. to give away things you are not using.. so i had an XL helmet laying around.. tpbio says he could use it.. so i say sure.. i will ship them both (the tool and helmet together).. he mentions he has a pair of stock cans laying around.. so i say sure i could use them.. well as time passes.. i somehow skip his name... the only one skipped (overlooked) on the front tool.. and when i get ready to send the helmet.. my sister yells that she wants it.. so i can not even send him the helmet or the tool.. two strikes.. i tell him the situation and he is so understanding.. Yesterday i get a box with two stock cans.. shipping paid.. what a guy.. and i messed up twice..

thanks a bunch tpbio.
kkattan.

holy smokes k

It's the thought that counts
wink.gif

tpbio sounds like a good guy
smile.gif

Very awesome, tpbio....
thumbs-up.gif

He's also bein way cool and sendin my some brackets. Very cool.
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Awh shucks kkattan, I told you it was nothing. Just glad to help a BUSA brother or sister because I have had plenty of help from board members too! And it is the thought that counts, Kkattan. You gotta take care of family first.
smile.gif

Back