New Members

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone else noticed a recent increase in new members? I would just like to say hey to all of the new members, and ask a couple of things (who am I...nobody):

1. Intorduce yourself...we like new members.

2.Tell us what you ride, better yet post a picture.

3. Make sure your profile is complete with your location and stuff like that.

4. Put a picture on the member map.

5. make sure you read the registration info that talks about conduct on the board. Captain runs (owns) the site, and we support his chioce to not have a lot of nudity and inappropriate language here. but we do have fun!

6. Support the site. Shirts are now available, and stickers are on the way.

OLD MEMBERS
If no one else puts a post on that ignorant thread, it will fall off all by itself. Everytime someone adds something, it pushes it back up to the front. If you don't know what I am talking about...GOOD!

Thinker

Thank you Captain! Thank you very much, the "B" movie was getting old. I don't know if you are the funniest, but YOU ARE A BAAAAD MAN!

Thinker
blues.gif

I too have noticed a lot of new members here and have tried to welcome them all. If I have missed anybody I'm sorry. So if you are new here Welcome to the club. There are a lot of great people here.
Jim

Hi....my name is Neill....I ride a 02 Black/Black LE Busa and I live in texas.

Great to meet you guys.

Sorry for no intro sooner, my name is Mike. I live in VA, I ride 02 grey/silver. Live 4 Dragracing! Started in 69 nova S/Pro. Moved on to front engine alterd. Now trying on a Busa! Really enjoy the board, and hope to participate more in future.

Sorry for no intro sooner, my name is Mike. I live in VA, I ride 02 grey/silver. Live 4 Dragracing! Started in 69 nova S/Pro. Moved on to front engine alterd. Now trying on a Busa! Really enjoy the board, and hope to participate more in future.
Welcome to the board, Burn1. This place is very addictive once you start participating you will never stop.

Hi all,

I guess that I'm quite new here as well.

The name is Goran and I write from Sweden. During the summer I drive a -99 copper busa.

Any more people from Sweden ?

welcome all the new folks!!

My name is Matt. Live in MN. Ride a 02 black/blue. It IS the fastest color ya know!!! (Who loves ya Lo?
rock.gif
)
smile.gif

Whats up Burn1? Welcome...i bet you are loooking forward to Biker Boyz. I can't wait ot see it but don't want motorcycles to turn into a fad.

Hi all,

The name is Goran and I write from Sweden. During the summer I drive a -99 copper busa.

Welcome to the board, Goran.
There is only one other member listed in Sweden and he hasn't posted in a while.

Jim

Hi all,

Hi Goran, welcome...I have been to Stockholm several times...very nice. Very, very nice...if you know what I mean. Guys during the summer months it stays light till 3 or 4 in the morning or something like that.

Unbelievable!

Anyway welcome Goran. There used to be another guy on here from Sweden.

Hello All, my name is Brian from Louisiana, I own a '02 silver/grey (which is TRULY the fastest color) and I'm a Busaholic.

Welcome to the board, Goran.
There is only one other member listed in Sweden and he hasn't posted in a while.

Jim
Thanks everyone !

Yes I have seen this other swede "kain Busa" on another swedish board.

I'll try to arrange a photo of my ride this weekend, so that you can see what we have here in Sweden.

Drive carefully !

Back