tribalbusasteve

Registered
Hi my name is Steve and I just registered. My Busa is my life and Im exited to meet other Busa owners. Im proud to say that we just went to Deals Gap and they put a pic of my bike on the front of thedragonstail.com (representing for the Busas LOL):bowdown:

Welcome to the biggest, baddest 'busa family anywhere.

I know you simply clicked the 'I Agree' button (Terms) when you were about to finish registering, which means you read the entire legal document which clearly states that you MUST post pix of you/your bike/family, etc in your initial post...which you have not done and further which is in utter disrespect for da :rulez:.

MmmHmmm...complications.

Just kidding, bro. Welcome aboard.

It's a great group; sometimes crazy...but that's why we call it a 'family'...it's dysfunctional!

Also, the 'images' rule was written because many board members are illiterate, so all they really 'get' is what they see in 'the funnies'. Sad, and so very untrue.

Now, the pic police should be here shortly. Please stand by...

:beerchug:

Scar

Last edited:
:welcome:
Welcome! But I regret to inform you that due to the aforementioned breach of da :rulez: your given right to be present here has been revoked and you will be punished. And capital punishment is perfectly legal here. This can all be avoided, however if you post a pic or two within the next (checks watch) 3 and a half minutes. Get to it! Or I will call the pic police.

Well, time is up. I have called the pic police (see two posts above). I say we tar and feather him then burn an effogy! Mob type violence always works the best!

well, time is up. I have called the pic police (see two posts above). I say we tar and feather him then burn an effogy! Mob type violence always works the best!

pointlesswithoutpics.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back