race1gun

Donating Member
Registered
bought an 05 silver and blue last friday the bike is everything i thought it would be and more ! it has the jeckle and hyde thing going on with it; it can be the sweetest thing mild and predictable or a monster that just screams come on, you want more im ready to eat you and anything else around alive. the throttle commands respect. one thing i have noticed is; throttle control is very important with this bike .
it is on or off and on in my opinion would be way too much for a beginning rider im 43 and have ridden since about the age of 9 or 10 (z -50) honda after a couple of bikes got my first performance machine yamaha rd 400 ( this one will teach you how to ride) nothing like a 2 stroke street bike . after some time got an interceptor 750( first one sold in mississippi) and everybody wanted to know what it was at that time .thought it was bad but a suzuki gs 1000 blew it away so bad i was ashamed to go ride in that part of town for years . sold it and went 10 years or so without a bike bought a cruzer and rode it long enough to see a cruzer wasnt for me then last week >>HAYABUSA all i can say is damn what a monster !!!!
i have over the last week of ownership put about 400 miles on her (it is very addicting ) for the record i have the utmost respect for this bike and i love it more than anything i have ever owend i am going to take some time and get to know this bike because with such awsome power come awsome responceability <<spiderman the movie thanks for your time and all the information supplied here >>>Race1gun

Welcome to the Org........ Glad to see your Busa is everything we've come to expect here at the Org!
smile.gif

Congrats on the purchase man. Sorry it took you so long to get here but now that you are you have much to look forward to. This is one amazing machine. I agree that it's not for everyone. All you have to remember with this bike is ride to your abilities. Get to know it. Each time you ride just work a little harder. The second you disrespect this bike is when it will kill you. Have fun, ride safe, and welcome aboard

Congrats on the new ride, welcome to an obsession. The bike is truely an addiction!
wink.gif

Did we say Pics yet?
tounge.gif

Welcome..............Learn .......Ride.........& Contribute

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114380796 -->

Back