New Member from Aus...

Katana750

Registered
G'day all, just joined the Club tonight from Aus.
Had my black 2015 Gen II Busa for 12 months, she's got twin carbon yoshis and had 7000ks when I bought her and has double that now. I sold my 2005 Blackbird after 11 years' trouble free motoring and bought the Busa. She is just a gorgeous monster in monster's clothing...! I love riding her and she handles like a train on rails.
Hoping to learn a lot more about my machine from you guys, so thanks in advance for any info you send my way,
Cheers Katana 750

Last edited:
Welcome to the insanity....too bad Honda gave up on the Blackbird....it had real potential.

I see the moniker Katana 750...which generation of Katana do you ride?

Congrats and welcome! Feel free to post up some pics of your scoot - we like them.

Welcome to the addiction! The Blackbirds are beautiful bikes! Hope you can get some pictures of your Busa, as stated we love pics here!

Welcome to the insanity....too bad Honda gave up on the Blackbird....it had real potential.

I see the moniker Katana 750...which generation of Katana do you ride?
Thanks for the welcome Bumblebee, yep, sad day they stopped making the 'Birds, they were and still are awesome..
I had the 81 Katana with an Obriens 4 into 1. I even recall putting Dunlop K700 radial tyres on it too - first radial motorcycle tyres if my memory serves me..

Awesome bike! Congrats and welcome.
The '14's in red are just a bit faster than the '15s in black. Don't know how/why but it is true

Welcome along, don’t mind those Canadian creeps, we are so much above those guys it’s not funny.
Look at this, I found out ya don’t even need a front end on a blackbird lol

99629A56-901A-4605-A8E7-315EC0EECA30.jpeg

Back