NEW Leftover 2008

Shot of the new bus parked in front of the ****ter at the beach at Plum Island.

busa at plum island.jpg

Greetings all!

I just came back from the dealership - bought 2008 Busa for $10,499 with 1 mile on her! Leftover since '08. Not a popular bike in my area, so it was an easy find. Looking for recommendations from people for full system exhausts based on your collective experience.

Also, does anyone have a link to a Gen 2 SERVICE manual?

Thanks folks!

Is that $10,500 OTD price? If so, that's not bad.

File not found.

Oops!

Try this...

BTW, a 2008 has been on Craigslist for a few days here in Austin at a local dealer called Napalm. Happened to drop by there yesterday and asked about the bike. It's on consignment and the owner wants $13,800! Now it does have Ti Force pipes and a PCIII I assume, but damn, compared to what an old stock new bike costs, that seems steep!

Last edited:
I wish I could've found that deal. I haven't found many around since they didn't release a 2010 model. I ended up with a new 2009 after giving up on a low mileage craigslist one, only to have someone call me back about one with 900 miles while signing the paperwork. My luck, but I like what I got. I tried to get them to 10k but they wouldn't. Ended up at 11,800 plus prep, tax, title, but I made them throw in a cover that was 100.

Is that $10,500 OTD price? If so, that's not bad.

Yes, that is OTD. I was shocked. Since it's a small family dealership, they say that they're not interested in the games, I.e. $399 documentation fee, etc. Good people, incredible machine! She's now got 1400 miles and I love everything about her. Thinking about going with the Yoshi R77 full system exhaust.

Last edited:
Oops!

Try this...

BTW, a 2008 has been on Craigslist for a few days here in Austin at a local dealer called Napalm. Happened to drop by there yesterday and asked about the bike. It's on consignment and the owner wants $13,800! Now it does have Ti Force pipes and a PCIII I assume, but damn, compared to what an old stock new bike costs, that seems steep!

Holy crap! That's steep. Are Busas few and far between in your area??

:welcome: I have the two brothers slip ons on my 08 and love them. It's not a full system but works well for me. I think I gave around 10,400 OTD for mine when I got it late 07 I am glad you found one anyway :welcome: again

DSC_0038.jpg

Back