New LEDS for guage cluster

CoastieBusa

Registered
Sorry for the barrage of posts. How difficult is it to get new LED's for the guage cluster and install? Thanks for all ya'lls help!
bowdown.gif

BlueGauges.com is Scott Hamilton's website. You will see a number of options for the Busa. The Kanji logos on the backlit faceplates are probably not available anymore, but he can do several colors. Check out the site or shoot him an e-mail.

BlueGauges.com is Scott Hamilton's website.
Wow, It's rare that ex-figure skating legends get into auto electronics, but good for him!!!

J/J, Scott installed my reverse glo gauges on my gsx-r and they are AWESOME.  Very clean and careful installation!!!
Not sure where that last name came from?
whistling.gif
Scott Woodruff is his name, but Hamilton is just more common. I keep tellin' myself I need to do this. Maybe that way I would actually remember his name correctly.
laugh.gif

Send scott@bluegauges.com an email. Tell him what you are wanting and he'll shoot you a price. You send your gauge cluster to him, he'll do the work and send them back. He does great work and stands behind it, too!

Yeah, rumor is that 'Zuki contacted his supplier and gave them a cease and decist for the kanji.

maybe we could get another group buy going on these again first of the year or something

I paid him in 06, thought at the time I was going to get an 07, but figured I would wait, since they didn't change, I was almost certain they would change the 08's. They did,
thumb_up.gif
now I'm just waiting for him to get the face plates for the 08's. Oh ye, and I'm waiting until after the first of the year to get my Blk/Org. Baby.
bowdown.gif

BlueGauges.com is Scott Hamilton's website.  You will see a number of options for the Busa.  The Kanji logos on the backlit faceplates are probably not available anymore, but he can do several colors.  Check out the site or shoot him an e-mail.
I got mine about 2 months ago and he still had the kanji.

Back