New Jeans ordered!!!

nectrplnt

Registered
Been doing a ton of reasearch on a pair of comfortable safe riding jeans. Just ordered a pair of Sartso jeans. Cant wait to to get them!!!!!!

Looking forward to your review/feedback as I am not familiar with this brand. I have kevlar-reinforced jeans by Shift, Icon and Speed-and-Strength.

I have the 8 skulls from sartso. Awesome jeans. Unfortunately I got to test them out a couple weeks ago. Only went down at about 30 mph but they didn't rip through. The seam at the left pocket came undone by about a half inch.

I got a pair of Sartso jeans. A few tips here: 1. Choose the right fit. I got the relaxed fit first and unless you skinny like a pole, it's going to be real snug. Then I got the loose fit, great fit. 2. Not all styles are available in loose fit. If more space is needed go with the cargo. 3. Go one size bigger. I took mine to a sew shop, mounted my bike and had the tailor custom fit the length to me, I'm only 5'10. Also got the knee armor, not sure if I keep it. It would be nice in a spill, feels weird walking around because it's only in the correct place when mounted. Overall awesome jeans with a lot of Kevlar protection.
P.S. I bought mine from SpeedFeenz Cycles in NC. DO NOT buy from them, their customer service SUCKS!!!!!

DSC04000.jpg

DSC03998.jpg

DSC03997.jpg

Back