Draggin jeans

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone had any experience wearing Draggin' Jeans? I'm looking to buy a pair as an alternative to regular blue jeans.

I was wondering how well they fit (sizing, comfort, breathability, looks, etc.) and also if anyone has ever had an accident while wearing them?

Thanks

Never tested them in a crash, but I would think that they will protect better. The CE armor in the knees and kevlar sewed in at the butt and knees are better than just plain blue jeans.

Also check out ICON's armored jeans.

But I'm a full leather guy now, more expensive. But much more peace of mind & protection.

should be getting a pair of 'em in a little bit. I'll write up a review of 'em when I go out on a ride.

They run snug so get the lose fit ones, and yep I crashed in a pair and they literally saved my butt! Denim blew out right away, kevlar held and yes the armor is worth it too or my knee woulda been alot worse than just sore.
cool.gif

They run snug so get the lose fit ones, and yep I crashed in a pair and they literally saved my butt!  Denim blew out right away, kevlar held and yes the armor is worth it too or my knee woulda been alot worse than just sore.  
cool.gif
Thanks Kento. I'm looking at the blue utility jeans...baggy fit and numerous pockets.

Did you have the utility fit jeans?

Overall I would say the jeans a comfortable. The Kevlar is uncomfortable when you start to sweat. IMHO.

I wear my Draggin' Jeans 50% of the time. They are very comfortable and they have a loose fit. Luckily, I've never crashed in them.

quit pretending and go buy leather. ya don't see Rossi wearing draggin jeans on the track and that's where we ALL ride: on a track.

flame away!
biggrin.gif

I went down with a pair of the draggin jeans on. I went off the road in a turn and almost got the bike stopped when it fell. Well my knee did hit the road surface and the jeans just gave me a little rug burn. They didn't rip and the part of the jean that hit the floor was the black material. No holes at all. Now I doubt they would hold up like leathers but at least they are a little better.

They're good. Warmer than regular jeans (extra kevlar padding). I needed to buy a size larger than I normally ear in jeans (that extra kevlar again).

quit pretending and go buy leather.  ya don't see Rossi wearing draggin jeans on the track and that's where we ALL ride:  on a track.

flame away!  
biggrin.gif
Are leathers best..certainly. But wearing full leathers every time I go out will not happen. I will always wear helmet, leather perforated jacket, leather gloves, boots and at least Draggin Jeans with armor. I'm not ready to go full Stormtrooper yet. If I'm headed for a track then leather pants it will be.

I just want something better than regular worthless jeans.

Back