New here!

Welcome to the board, you two should come out to deals gap with us in Sept. its gonna be a total blast
smile.gif

Hey, I am only an hour from Roanoke (Wytheville) and even lived there for a year. I ride to Roanoke all the time via the parkway and just to go shopping and such. We should geta a group ride set up sometime. Welcome to the board.

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091017775 -->

Hey, I've already warned her that you guys will steal a pic of her and then paint the Busa pink, plaster it all over the site...

I hate pink...that's why they torture me so!
laugh.gif

Glad to have another VA rider on board...I hope you find everyone helpful here, and be sure to check out the racing forums for help/tips from other racers...I haven't been there myself, I'm scared...
tounge.gif

Mz, you know why Va brought you here... Cause she wants someone else to be picked on as well besides her...
laugh.gif

Nice pics. Welcome to the board.
biggrin.gif

Miss Busa,

Welcome to the pleasure dome... In Xanadu did Kubli Khan, pleasure dome... ERECT!
wow.gif

I would ask you to post pics, but you already did... So, buy a shirt!
cool.gif

-Rip

Welcome to the maddness.
beerchug.gif
We need a lot more woman to get involved with sportbikes. I guess you and Vabusa could be ambassadors to the cause. Oh, congrats on your new bike.
jump9.gif

Welcome Aboard MzBusa, as some say you are lucky to have longer legs. Most girls won't get on a bike because their feet won't touch the ground, let alone getting on a Busa. If you need something we are all here because we support each other. So never be afraid to ask questions.

smile.gif

Welcome aboard, MzBusa! Damn, 5'10"! Do you play basketball or volleyball? Sorry, had to ask! Like that you have the fastest color also! I don't take mine to the track because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings!!! Lots of good people and information here, so enjoy it! Thanks for the pics and you didn't even have to suffer through the removal of reflectors and stickers routine!
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard, MzBusa!  Damn, 5'10"!  Do you play basketball or volleyball?  Sorry, had to ask!  Like that you have the fastest color also!  I don't take mine to the track because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings!!!  Lots of good people and information here, so enjoy it!  Thanks for the pics and you didn't even have to suffer through the removal of reflectors and stickers routine!
biggrin.gif
I did play volleyball in highschool even though the basketball coaches tried their best to get me to play. Oh well. You should take it to the track, blow em all out of the water!
race.gif

I am in Boise Idaho and I am looking for some riders in this area...Boise, Kuna, Nampa...So if anyone knows of anyone in this area or groups or another board, please let me know. I am also looking for someone to ride with. I just traded in my 1996 Triumph for my new 04 limited busa and just need to get out with some people. I guess that might be in my rear view mirror but that is ok.
Dan

Back