New Here

Chosen One

Registered
Hey everybody, Ive been around this site since the very beginning pretty much and just decided to sign up. My dad (Cerebusa) bought his 99 brand new so I grew up on it and started riding it when I was 15. Im 20 now, I own a modded 97 Cobra and a contour beater and Im currently trying to get a busa myself... just a little more to go for my down payment. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself I look forward to talking with everyone.
jump9.gif

Congratulations on the future busa
ThumbsUp.gif
 and welcome to the org. officially that is.

So you already know the  
rulez8bn.gif

laugh.gif

worthless.gif

So are you saving up for an 08'?

how about a pic of that Cobra?
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Ok ok...here is the cobra. Major mods: 4.56 gear, detroit locker, 31 spline axles, t56 6 speed swap, 100 shot of nitrous, built suspension...and MUCH more.  
passsidepic.jpg

rearcobra.jpg

Pic of the motor.
enginepic.jpg

Pics of dads 99
busabig.jpg

pics of dads 03
passside.jpg

Also a pic of our other project. Weiand supercharger, 4 speed muncie, 4.11 gear, 20's...etc
truckfront.jpg

I really do want an 08 busa (charcoal and black) but I dont want something that expensive right now. I really love the black and grey paint schemes but I dont want to get one just like my dads so Im thinking all black or maybe the grey and silver from 02 and 03 (i think). Dont know yet but Ive been doing some pricing and I cant wait!

My old helmet was getting a tad small so I ordered this and it came in thursday. I cant get real pics of it yet b/c my phone is broken and my mom has the camera but here it is. Pics dont do it justice, the paint is amazing. This is my first helmet that cost over $200 so im pretty excited.
picotte3_tc2.jpg

And my name is Corey btw...my dad (cerebusa) is Mike. Just thought I'd add that.

thanks for the pics. have you had the cobra or the truck to the track yet?
No not yet. Since I put the 315 drag radials on I have broken 5 studs on the right wheel (wheel came off) and twisted the left axle tube twice. After the first time I had the axle tube completley welded and then I twisted it again. Its been sitting a month b/c with work and school I havent had time to take it back out. I bought a che axle brace so hopefully when I weld it back and put the brace on it will be solid. In theory the cobra is supposed to run 11.8's or so but we'll see one day.
Pic of the axle brace (this one is not my car). My rear end is much cleaner!!!
CHE9B2.jpg

Back