New guy

Qasim

Registered
Hi there fellow Busa lovers. I have been dwelling on these forums for a while now and since the decision to go ahead and buy a Busa i thought i should register and introduce myself.

I live in England near London in a place called Luton. The weather is ussualy bollox down here and goin into cold times i will definatly get a good deal on the bike.

My dad owns a garage where he repairs and sprays cars so the hayabusa i buy will be customised. Since im not much of the twisties rider and a bit more flashy i want to trick out the bike as much as possible so i am putting a list together of all the parts i will buy with it.

Now with my first question. Doe sanyone here knoe where i can purchase this tail for the Busa? Im not sure if its a one-of job or if it can be purchased.

Go to  "www.tracdynamics.com" there just on the left clock on the "300 Tire Kits" link and its the red busa in the background. AND ALSO ON THE BLACK BUSA AT THE BOTTOM.

thanks guys, safe riding!

p.s i attached a picture of a Busa i have seen on this forum and its pritty much how i want my bike to end up.

<!--EDIT|Qasim
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129242426 -->

post_6_60359_post_1_60077_NOPI_033__2_.jpg

Welcome aboard. Im one of the stocker guys, no mods, so I dont have much to offer except "Nice to have you here". Im sure one of the custom boys will be along to help out.
wink.gif

Welcome that does look like a tiger undertail. Now if your talking about the plastics i think thats a 4 inch over catalist tail

Hi there fellow Busa lovers. I have been dwelling on these forums for a while now and since the decision to go ahead and buy a Busa i thought i should register and introduce myself.

I live in England near London in a place called Luton. The weather is ussualy bollox down here and goin into cold times i will definatly get a good deal on the bike.

My dad owns a garage where he repairs and sprays cars so the hayabusa i buy will be customised. Since im not much of the twisties rider and a bit more flashy i want to trick out the bike as much as possible so i am putting a list together of all the parts i will buy with it.

Now with my first question. Doe sanyone here knoe where i can purchase this tail for the Busa? Im not sure if its a one-of job or if it can be purchased.

Go to  "www.tracdynamics.com" there just on the left clock on the "300 Tire Kits" link and its the red busa in the background. AND ALSO ON THE BLACK BUSA AT THE BOTTOM.

thanks guys, safe riding!

p.s i attached a picture of a Busa i have seen on this forum and its pritty much how i want my bike to end up.
WELCOME ABOARD THE ORG. QUASIM. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE.

Back