New Guy

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Im sorry, my first post was a question of which Im sure I will have more. That was rude so I thought I would introduce myself properly. I have been riding a zrx since 02(bought new) and have been on a cycle since I was old enough to ride on my pop's bsa. He would put me between the tank and him and I felt safe that way cause I was only 4 years old. Eventually I could reach the throttle and clutch and he would let me work both while he shifted.(ya, I know I still can't shift) I knew then that a bike was for me and when I finnally got my first honda50 I was roll'in and that's how this addiction started. Since those day's so long ago now I have had the priviledge to own a few bikes(Busa is the coolest yet). I live near hwy49 in the gold country of cali and ride everyday off I can(35years now) and then some. The Busa by far is the most exciting ride I have ever had the pleasure to own and I still can't beleive it's all mine. It does it all and it does it good. Thanks for all your help so far and I'm sure I will need more as I make a few changes to my new Blusa. Sometime this week I will post a pic or two(heard thats important around here). Thanks again!!
beerchug.gif

It's great to hear someone as experienced as you say how much you like the Busa. I feel the same way, having ridden an array of motorcycles since 1975. I feel the Busa does everything well and a lot of things extraordinarily well. As far as help and advice, this forum is great. Ask away, most of us do the same
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the best Busa site on the net, and let me be the first to say.<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PIC,S PLEASE</span></marquee>

<!--EDIT|busa1300nut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111537950 -->

Congrats and welcome. What color do you have. Bring on the pics!

Blusa, Blusa, Blusa
PICS! (oh and welcome)
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! You've got good taste... I've got a red 02 ZRX parked right to my Busa too. (although it doesn't get nearly as much ride time anymore!)

Welcome....

People on this board like to see pics... so when do we get to see pics of your ride
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

Back