New GN'R

(guido4512 @ Sep. 08 2006,11:46)
(1320Busa @ Sep. 08 2006,11:26) What's the odd's on the Primadonna (Axl Rose) will actually showing up for a show??? anyone, anyone  
rock.gif
Bwahahahaha!!
Guns n Roses is just Roses now w/o Slash right?  
laugh.gif
Pathetic band.

GnR = wheres that barf smiley?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

They WERE cool... Then the band left that dramaqueen primadona Axle... Now, Velvet revolver rocks, and GNR is the past... Good old tunes, but crappy new ones.

I love "Fall to Pieces", but I'm a huge fan of Scott Weiland (and STP) anyway...

Honestly, I haven't kept up with GNR since Axl's meltdown or whatever...

It's kind of pointless to rip on the new lineup simply because they don't have Slash... because how many thousands of bands have existed without him?

(VaBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,12:16) I love "Fall to Pieces", but I'm a huge fan of Scott Weiland (and STP) anyway...

Honestly, I haven't kept up with GNR since Axl's meltdown or whatever...
I've been following him since GNR broke up and there are pretty good reasons why it's taken so long for him to finally get a new cd together. Axl has really changed his personality a lot since the good ole' GNR. Times change...

Honestly ....after their Spaghetti Incident album , I lost faith . Still listen to Appetite for Destruction somethimes .

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 08 2006,13:17) It's kind of pointless to rip on the new lineup simply because they don't have Slash... because how many thousands of bands have existed without him?
I'm not ripping 'em, but honestly, TWO of the main characters that made up GNR are gone, so why call themselves GNR anymore? You may not have liked the original lineup, but GNR in their day were known by Axl and Slash...

I like how guys like Scott Weiland and Chris Cornell slide all around the music biz in various bands...they don't try to keep the original band name as their own and they make great music wherever they go...
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,13:21)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 08 2006,13:17) It's kind of pointless to rip on the new lineup simply because they don't have Slash... because how many thousands of bands have existed without him?
I'm not ripping 'em, but honestly, TWO of the main characters that made up GNR are gone, so why call themselves GNR anymore?  You may not have liked the original lineup, but GNR in their day were known by Axl and Slash...

I like how guys like Scott Weiland and Chris Cornell slide all around the music biz in various bands...they don't try to keep the original band name as their own and they make great music wherever they go...
smile.gif
+1..

Didn't see Chris clinging to the Soundgarden name...

(VaBusa @ Sep. 08 2006,13:23)
(yamahor @ Sep. 08 2006,13:21)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 08 2006,13:19) Times change...
So did Axl's face...
rock.gif
Haven't seen him in years...post up a pic Ben
smile.gif

Of Axl...NOT YOU dummy...
tounge.gif
Well... When I saw his reappearance a few years ago, lets just say he had a little bit of plastic added.... okay, ALOT of plastic...

Jeezus Jonez, Pan. Nearly 1200 posts in only two months? Don't you ever ride?

:poke:

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I have more miles than posts.... hehe! I also noticed something in my back tire. Could be a nail. Not sure. But it's definitely buried deep in there and it's metal.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 08 2006,13:38) I have more miles than posts.... hehe! I also noticed something in my back tire. Could be a nail. Not sure. But it's definitely buried deep in there and it's metal.
ummm... you aren't riding like that, are you?
rock.gif

Back