AnyDVD

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I have been using this software for years. I don't get a penny for posting--I think the programmer is somewhere in the Bahamas. He has beat every type of copy protection thrown at him.

Until recently, I didn't realize the change log was cumulative. The list is 37 pages long! He (I guess) changes his program as soon as the DVD people try a new trick.

Go here and look at the product and especially the change log:

SlySoft Download | AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneCD, GameJackal, Any DVD, Clone DVD, Clone CD, Game Jackal

careful, there are 2 CloneDVD's I did not realize it till i was asking Slysoft for a new key... ooops..

I have the cloneDVD from Clonedvd.net and it works on everything without any patch programs to unprotect dvds.. There is a snag to it, it will only do 1 copy at a time.. meaning you can not tell it to make 4 copies, you have to copy to disk and then just keep repeating the burn process.. Normally I just tell it the source and destination is the same and it uses temp disk space and does the entire job in 2 clicks.. Just a hassle if you want 2 copies..

I have used AnyDVD for over 6 years now and yes I paid for it :thumbsup:

Does anyone see the irony in paying for software to pirate DVD's? Am I alone here? :p

Does anyone see the irony in paying for software to pirate DVD's? Am I alone here? :p

Pirate DVD's?! That's illegal.

But I recommend making a backup copy of any game, movie, etc. that is rented and/or borrowed...just in case the original gets damaged. :whistle:

Plus, when I travel, it's nice to have the movies on my laptop to watch on the plane.

Use DVD Shrink to compress them...

Pirate DVD's?! That's illegal.

But I recommend making a backup copy of any game, movie, etc. that is rented and/or borrowed...just in case the original gets damaged. :whistle:
yep, company pays for any software I need including ripping software.. The CDs/DVD's we buy start at $5000 each and you can not get free replacements.. So as soon as they hit my desk, 2 copies are made, verified and the original and 1 copy go in safe.. the other I use..

Copy of windows $300? cute... Proprietary billing software? $20,000 with all modules...

Don't get me wrong, I "backup" from time to time too. ;)

Oh and DVDShrink = Best Software EVER!

skip "shrink" just go with dual layer DVD's and burner.. it does 1/1 recording and is magic..

I guess I'm old school. I was burning DVD's back when dual layer was rather experimental in the home PC world. I haven't burned in a few years since I got Blockbuster DVD by mail for my movies and an 8GB USB drive for downloaded content.

Personally, I think DVD's are going to be extinct soon with all the mass flash storage coming out.

"Holly Geek Squad"....

So,you guys wanna admit ,right here,right now that you are....

just plain ignoring the F.B.I.'s warning about the raping and pillaging of copyrighted materials. ???

I'm calling J.Edgar Hoover right now. I have him on speed.....dial.:rofl:

Rubb.

I have a stand alone dvd burner/ digital cable tv tuner in my theater..I record whatever I watch including rented dvd's while i play them on my other machine

"Holly Geek Squad"....

So,you guys wanna admit ,right here,right now that you are....

just plain ignoring the F.B.I.'s warning about the raping and pillaging of copyrighted materials. ???

I'm calling J.Edgar Hoover right now. I have him on speed.....dial.:rofl:

Rubb.
Supreme court ruled we are allowed to create backup copies of our owned materials.. J.Edgar indeed... he was too busy getting M.Monroe whacked for JFK... :rofl:

Back