New Guns N' Roses for you...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Here you go... songs from the new cd that SHOULD be coming out in the next couple months...

I am a lifelong GNR fan and I love the new music. It's a little different than the old GNR, but that's a good thing... because people change and so does music with the times... and I actually do prefer Robin Finck over Slash. Robin isn't a drunk... and proved himself in some other band you might have heard of called NiN...

Some people just choose to write Axl off because this cd has been delayed over and over again... but not me. Why? Because I love his music. I'll get it when it's time. Thanks to the internet, now is the time!

These are some high quality demos of the upcoming "Chinese Democracy" album due within the next couple of months... or late this year (depending on Axl's mood or something... who knows!).

In case you're wondering... ALL THE SONGS ARE GREAT!

The files are rarred (winrar files) not zipped (almost just like winzip). You'll need WINRAR to extract the files. If you Google search winrar you'll find the program... yes, it's free! Yes... it's fast to install and easy to use... so easy even a caveman can do it.

Megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSOV469G

Winrar program link (in case you are cavemen): http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar37b5.exe

(if for some reason that link didn't work, then google search winrar download and get the program)

Enjoy!

NOTE: IF you really are a cavemen... here's how to make it all work. 1 Download winrar first. Install it. 2 Download the file from megaupload. 3 When it's all done, double click on the megaupload rar file. It will open up in winrar. 4 Click the extract button... choose your directory. 5 Ride to the music... easy as pie!!!

I hope I didn't make this shet seem too confusing... because it really is easy. Winrar is just a simple program that is more widely use now instead of winzip... and is use by, well, everyone in the "illegal downloading community" LOL!

In other words, winrar is better than winzip... I guess that's the way to say it.

High Quality fan video of "Better"... hell, it's actually pretty decent! lol!

... when "Better" hits as a single, it will rock the radio waves and bring the satellites down from orbit!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i iam to thanks for the link go gnr
bowdown.gif

Thank you, flewbyu.... at least somebody here loves GnR like I do!!!

I'll be on my busa again within the next couple of weeks.... so STAY IN TOUCH!!! ok? Thanks, man! Keep in touch!!!

You me the Axle Rose band! GNR died long ago. Lets seen if Axle can do a full tour be for his Label cancels it this time.
laugh.gif

No no... not GNR... Axel Rose and the GNR COVER band... It wasn't GNR after everybody left... and Slash was the MAN on the guitar. Axel's a friggin nut job anymore. He's got a good voice, but my god, how many times does he need to announce his CD will be out in 2 months... then a year later... It'll be out in 2 months... then a year later... You get the idea.

It's good for teens and those with low intelligence.  
laugh.gif
poke.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 20 2007,07:21) No no... not GNR... Axel Rose and the GNR COVER band... It wasn't GNR after everybody left... and Slash was the MAN on the guitar. Axel's a friggin nut job anymore. He's got a good voice, but my god, how many times does he need to announce his CD will be out in 2 months... then a year later... It'll be out in 2 months... then a year later... You get the idea.

laugh.gif

poke.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hair plugs and all
super.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i love the new **** actually it different with the times wich it should be i got chinses democracy allready had it for a while from limewire and my freinds work at a locol rad station it ok i like it

(yamahor @ Mar. 20 2007,09:21) No no... not GNR... Axel Rose and the GNR COVER band... It wasn't GNR after everybody left... and Slash was the MAN on the guitar. Axel's a friggin nut job anymore. He's got a good voice, but my god, how many times does he need to announce his CD will be out in 2 months... then a year later... It'll be out in 2 months... then a year later... You get the idea.

laugh.gif

poke.gif
.... don't be so hard on yourself if you fall into that category.

(1320Busa @ Mar. 20 2007,07:58) You me the Axle Rose band! GNR died long ago. Lets seen if Axle can do a full tour be for his Label cancels it this time.  
laugh.gif
They did a full world tour in 06. And the label never cancelled on them in 02, it was Axl who pulled out.

http://www.newgnr.com for new info.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 20 2007,13:21)
(yamahor @ Mar. 20 2007,09:21) No no... not GNR... Axel Rose and the GNR COVER band... It wasn't GNR after everybody left... and Slash was the MAN on the guitar. Axel's a friggin nut job anymore. He's got a good voice, but my god, how many times does he need to announce his CD will be out in 2 months... then a year later... It'll be out in 2 months... then a year later... You get the idea.

laugh.gif

poke.gif
.... don't be so hard on yourself if you fall into that category.
tounge.gif

I got to see GNR in 91' on the Monsters of Rock tour at RFK in DC.
Faith No More, Metallica and GNR. Metallica really kept that particular show alive that day as almost the whole GNR band was sloshed out of their mind up in Georgetown and some roadies had to go get them. In the meantime while all this is going on, Metallica is playing tune after tune. That's AFTER their initial 3.5hr set. When GNR finally hit the stage, they seemed fine for about 2 songs and then Axl started singing "Estranged" and just fell apart. Then Duff kept F'en up on his bass and slash almost fell off the stage. I left halfway through their set and felt content to listen to them on CD from there on.

FYI, GNR has always sucked live except in their early years.

Back