***new forum idea***

C'mon Chelle you wouldn't purposely Sabotage my only way of earing an income, would you ?  
laugh.gif

Check this out I' ll even let you have unlimited surfing privies, K ?  
biggrin.gif
Okay, okay, we might be able to work something out here...just know that if guys walk in wearing pink fur coats in the middle of summer, I'm pointing and laughing my friend...
laugh.gif
 Hell, it doesn't have to be summer, I'm still gonna laugh...
tounge.gif
We'll be laughing together,trust me ! I have one more favor to ask, how do feel about working double shift and all of you holidays especially x-mas and Thanksgiving. This is our most  bizziest time of the year ya know.  
afro.gif
Triple my pay and we'll talk...no, wait, I want BONUSES based on the increase in revenue
wink.gif
 Let's say 20%?  See, pimpin' is easy...  
biggrin.gif
Slow your roll  lil lady, I'm the Pimp run'n the Ho's, opps I meant show.  

I've just been Pimp !
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153239978 -->

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Rythym, I was trying to find this out online, but to date I have not been able to find an expert source on pimpin'. I have become a bit disilussioned with my current carreer choice and have been considering a mid-life vocation change. As I have been giving alot of thought to entering the World of pimpin' I found your posts fascinating and am excited to have you as a resource. I guess this could be the first 'ask the expert' question. What color fur hat should an aspiring pimp wear? Should one's jacket match their auto, smoking jacket or cane?
Your choice of color doesn't matter just as long as it cordinates. Also dont forget about the matching sock, I dont wanna see you mess'n up your pink outfit  by wearing white gym socks.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153240487 -->

Back