***new forum idea***

Oh yeah, I really need to brush up on my 'pimpin' Ty...can you give me the 12 steps?  
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
 Let's see, I'm master of none, so I guess I won't be helping out much in that new forum...good idea though Andy!  
wink.gif
The no# you have called has been temp disconnected, please check the no# you are dialing again, this is a recording.
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I really need to brush up on my 'pimpin' Ty...can you give me the 12 steps?  
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
 Let's see, I'm master of none, so I guess I won't be helping out much in that new forum...good idea though Andy!  
wink.gif
The no# you have called has been temp disconnected, please check the no# you are dialing again, this is a recording.  
biggrin.gif
Hey, "ladies is pimps too" jeez...I'm out of the club, just like that?!
laugh.gif
I'm taking my Jay-Z CDs back then...

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Hey dont leave, Chelle I'll need someone to answer the phone. As soon as I can muster up enough monies to get the lights and phone turned back on.
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Hey dont leave, Chelle I'll  need someone to answer the phone. As soon as I can muster up enough monies to get the lights and phone turned back on.    
laugh.gif
Hrmmm, me as a secretary?!
laugh.gif

I wouldn't last a minute...
tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Hey dont leave, Chelle I'll  need someone to answer the phone. As soon as I can muster up enough monies to get the lights and phone turned back on.    
laugh.gif
Hrmmm, me as a secretary?!  
laugh.gif

I wouldn't last a minute...
tounge.gif
C'mon Chelle you wouldn't purposely Sabotage my only way of earing an income, would you ?
laugh.gif

Check this out I' ll even let you have unlimited surfing privies, K ?
biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

C'mon Chelle you wouldn't purposely Sabotage my only way of earing an income, would you ?  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Okay, okay, we might be able to work something out here...just know that if guys walk in wearing pink fur coats in the middle of summer, I'm pointing and laughing my friend...
laugh.gif
Hell, it doesn't have to be summer, I'm still gonna laugh...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Okay, okay, we might be able to work something out here...just know that if guys walk in wearing pink fur coats in the middle of summer, I'm pointing and laughing my friend...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
We'll be laughing together,trust me ! I have one more favor to ask, how do feel about working double shift and all of you holidays especially x-mas and Thanksgiving. This is our most bizziest time of the year ya know.  
afro.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153168797 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
We'll be laughing together,trust me ! I have one more favor to ask, how do feel about working double shift and all of you holidays especially x-mas and Thanksgiving. This is our most  bizziest time of the year ya know.  
afro.gif
Triple my pay and we'll talk...no, wait, I want BONUSES based on the increase in revenue
wink.gif
Let's say 20%? See, pimpin' is easy...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Do you really think you'll get a lawyer to give free advice? Just kidding. I like the idea. Most of us already come here for info and entertainment. Ask the expert would be a nice rounding out of the sites content.

Rythym, I was trying to find this out online, but to date I have not been able to find an expert source on pimpin'. I have become a bit disilussioned with my current carreer choice and have been considering a mid-life vocation change. As I have been giving alot of thought to entering the World of pimpin' I found your posts fascinating and am excited to have you as a resource. I guess this could be the first 'ask the expert' question. What color fur hat should an aspiring pimp wear? Should one's jacket match their auto, smoking jacket or cane?

Back