Need busa wedding ideas

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well Mindy and I are back together, and expecting a baby in Late Feb. After 3 years, its time to do what I should have done a long time ago. Yah, were both stressed out to the max with work, the kids, and 1 more on the way, but we couldn't be happier that we are back together after being apart for sometime.

Yes, this time is Legit, I got her the 1.5 Ct Alexandrite, and asked her to get married while we were riding on the Busa, Pulled in the clutch and asked her (Ok twice...a little wind noise, but I got a Big Yes!)....she was a little shocked. Ok, I made it official when we got back to the garage and got down on one Knee. Mindy and the family laughs, and are saying I planed it this way so we would never get rid of the Busa...how could we ever sell the Busa when it is what made asking her so unique and special...lol

Anyhow I've seen a few pictures of memebrs here having their wedding pics done with the Busa, can you please post them up for me if you dont mind...looking for ideas how to Incorperate the Busa into the wedding. Also, I was thinking of going to London for 2 weeks for the Honeymoon, but if we could stay in the states and ride to a unique destination, well that would be awesome...any Ideas on a nice place to honeymoon in the USA...something special, and not Sturgis please...lol.

I guess any Ideas on how to incorperate the Busa into the wedding would be great...all Ideas welcome. Obviously Mindy and I are not the typical white bread and 2% milk type of couple...so the more unique the idea the better.

<!--EDIT|Valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154324638 -->

Shenandoah State park and Skyline drive (Virginia) would be a good choice for Honeymooning.. If you time it right, you could honeymoon there in Autumn during the maximum foliage color change and do it all on the Busa.

Someone here a LONG time ago posted pics from their wedding and a few were taken of them on the busa. Can't remember for shid who it was though. I'm talking years ago now... Anybody remember who it was?
rock.gif

Hey first of all CONGRATS Val!!!! thats truly a unique proposal!!
wow.gif
glad she said yes, and also congrats on the lil' one en route-are you thinking of planning the wedding this year, or wait till after the baby is born? Had a friend recently go thru a hurry-up wedding cuz they were expecting and she already had a dress, n didnt want to wait too long or dress would be too small...fall would probably be a great time to get hitched up here in the north, great scenery and all-mebbe if you can find a hotel or big hall willing, you could roll down the isle on your steed, or have her brought in on it??? that'd be pretty off-the-wall! or have a big procession after the wedding with busas instead of the traditional limo/cars with cans n string...that would depend on havin good weather...whatever you do, do it the way that makes you both happy-thats all that matters. n if you need some extra bikes for whatever-I'm only a few hours away in Milw, be dam proud to help out a brother tyin tha knot! whatever way you go, good luck and best wishes from me n Amy!!!!
smile.gif

Wedding will be this fall, or early spring. Sounds silly, but have to talk with a lawyer about prenup and tax stuff. And no, Im not getting married because of the new baby on the way - I've finally got it through my thick skull that I'm a better man with this woman, also her and the kids give me so much joy - When their not driving me crazy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BigD, I might just have to shoot you a call in the future, would be great to have you and a few other members there.
cool.gif

Anyhow, I hope to get some more ideas from the members here - Oh...and this won't be a typical wedding...friends and family range from Hard-core harley riders to BMW driving-Manhattan drinking golfers....Christian to Pagen..and obviously her Rottie and my Shepherd will also have a role in the wedding, and reception, but I think Sam the Beta fish will be staying home, along with the cats...as the last few Holidays the dogs and the cats sorta made it like a Grizwald family gathering...lol

laugh.gif

Shenandoah State park and Skyline drive (Virginia) would be a good choice for Honeymooning.. If you time it right, you could honeymoon there in Autumn during the maximum foliage color change and do it all on the Busa.
Hey... If you guys honeymoon here in VA, I could hook possibly hook you up with a bike to ride some.
smile.gif

Congrats to you! Is that a sample of her excitement in your avatar?
biggrin.gif
Seriously, best of luck to you and the entire family!

...this time is Legit, I got her the 1.5 Ct Alexandrite, and asked her to get married while we were riding on the Busa, Pulled in the clutch and asked her (Ok twice...a little wind noise, but I got a Big Yes!)....Mindy and the family laughs, and are saying I planed it this way so we would never get rid of the Busa...how could we ever sell the Busa when it is what made asking her so unique and special...lol
Congrats on the wedding and new baby. That propsal was absolute genius!!!!. Everything I plan from this point forward, will involve the busa. My wife's birthday is coming up in Sept!!!! She my find her gift in the my hump or somthing
rock.gif

Congrats!!! I'm glad things are back on track in your life and you sound very happy
wink.gif

The only pics I recall of newlyweds on a Busa were of rubbersidedown and his house mouse...
smile.gif

Congrats on the wedding and new baby.  That propsal was absolute genius!!!!.  Everything I plan from this point forward, will involve the busa.  My wife's birthday is coming up in Sept!!!! She my find her gift in the my hump or somthing  
[/QUOTE]

There is a dirty joke hidden in there somewhere.
devil.gif

Congrats on the wedding and new baby.  That propsal was absolute genius!!!!.  Everything I plan from this point forward, will involve the busa.  My wife's birthday is coming up in Sept!!!! She my find her gift in the my hump or somthing  

There is a dirty joke hidden in there somewhere.  
devil.gif
[/QUOTE]
just a little one
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats!!!  I'm glad things are back on track in your life and you sound very happy
wink.gif

The only pics I recall of newlyweds on a Busa were of rubbersidedown and his house mouse...  
smile.gif
Thanks Va- for awhile there things were looking very grim on many levels of my life, but the future is looking so much brighter, and I look forward to sharing and living life to the fullest with Mindy.

I thought last year a member here took some really nice pics with his new bride on the Busa...they were awesome pics, but I just can't remember who posted them.

Congrats!!!  I'm glad things are back on track in your life and you sound very happy
wink.gif

smile.gif
Thanks Va- for awhile there things were looking very grim on many levels of my life, but the future is looking so much brighter, and I look forward to sharing and living life to the fullest with Mindy.

I thought last year a member here took some really nice pics with his new bride on the Busa...they were awesome pics, but I just can't remember who posted them.
Warbrown posted some pics of his friend (I think) on his wedding day. Borrowed the busa instead of using a limo.
cool.gif

Back