Need the orgs ideas!!

On topic... I think Hawaii is a safe bet for you needs/desires. There is a reason why it's a popular place to vacation.

So why are you waiting till 2015 to get married? Why not just do it now?:poke:

Here is more Maui.....crap, I want to go back so bad now. Also I should say, I went there for a wedding and while we were eating our feast the humpback whales were jumping like crazy 1/4 mile from us. Best wedding ever!

Do you like sunsets? Sunrises? Sharks in aquariums? Great beaches? Awesome BBQ? Mountains? Warm ocean water? It makes for some good relaxation too. There aren't too many people to make the island seem like you're in a big city and the place is very easy to navigate. The only thing you need to be watching out for is the gas prices. Other than that it is a true island paradise!
When were you there? My wife and I had planned another trip to Hawaii and go to another island besides Maui. I really done want to go to the Big Island they say it is so busy and you just cant enjoy yourself. I would love to go back and see the whales. Maybe next year :laugh:

When were you there? My wife and I had planned another trip to Hawaii and go to another island besides Maui. I really done want to go to the Big Island they say it is so busy and you just cant enjoy yourself. I would love to go back and see the whales. Maybe next year :laugh:

I went in March. I've been to the Big Island twice and loved it. One of the coolest things is Kilauea. I didn't get to see any lava when I went, but there were lava glows that I could see. Lucky for me, my parents won some trips out there and let the wife and I tag along. I don't think its too busy though. Maybe a little more than Maui, but still not too bad. Driving around the island is a mind trip. It has so many different climates for such a "small" area. The Captain Cook snorkel trip is a must if you go there. I still don't really know which island I like better. The Big Island isn't as windy as Maui which was nice.

On Maui we saw so many whales I almost started to get sick of them. I've seen a bunch on the Big Island too, but not as much as Maui.

Lets se perect honeymoon hummmmmmmmmmmm. Ok got it, 5 days 4 nights in Maui. Sand, sun, bottomless drinks.
Now that we have the wife taken care of, for you i would suggest a week at Frank Hawleys drag racing school. Its down in FL, so you will be just as hot as her.
After the honey moon shape photos and time slips.

Oh wait, you BOTH want to go to the same place? Plan a week in beautiful North Charleston SC, this 2 day 1 night trips comes with all the hood rats you can see, as well as various ideas on how to commit welfair and food stamp fraud, After taking in the sights of the cops shooting them selves and blaming it on others, you your self will take a bullett and spend the remained of your time in the fair city at the Medical univ hospital where you will get round the clock bed side service, on call Dr's as well as a great nursing staff. Did we mention the view? While your wounds heal you get to look over the new cooper river bridge and the USS York Town, its a lovely ship just dont ask to drive. Seems Gilligan ran it into the mud some years ago and now its stuck and not going anywhere. Once released from the hospital you can either hop on a plane and get out (smart idea) or go to any of our many many pawn shops and purchase a stolen gun at rock bottom prices to take revenge upon your attacker.

If that dont work I say Savannah GA.

That's what we are thinking. My friend suggested traveling Europe. Which is cool but I said no. My girl looks at me and says why not? Well almost everybody is dumb. Dumb people piss me off. So we can travel different places and me be in a bad mood or we stay on one beach and try to use the whole box of condoms. Guess which one she picked? Lol

im so proud of you son.... your starting to think like me lol

ditchdr said:
Lets se perect honeymoon hummmmmmmmmmmm. Ok got it, 5 days 4 nights in Maui. Sand, sun, bottomless drinks.
Now that we have the wife taken care of, for you i would suggest a week at Frank Hawleys drag racing school. Its down in FL, so you will be just as hot as her.
After the honey moon shape photos and time slips.

Oh wait, you BOTH want to go to the same place? Plan a week in beautiful North Charleston SC, this 2 day 1 night trips comes with all the hood rats you can see, as well as various ideas on how to commit welfair and food stamp fraud, After taking in the sights of the cops shooting them selves and blaming it on others, you your self will take a bullett and spend the remained of your time in the fair city at the Medical univ hospital where you will get round the clock bed side service, on call Dr's as well as a great nursing staff. Did we mention the view? While your wounds heal you get to look over the new cooper river bridge and the USS York Town, its a lovely ship just dont ask to drive. Seems Gilligan ran it into the mud some years ago and now its stuck and not going anywhere. Once released from the hospital you can either hop on a plane and get out (smart idea) or go to any of our many many pawn shops and purchase a stolen gun at rock bottom prices to take revenge upon your attacker.

If that dont work I say Savannah GA.
Lol that's funny

Started looking at 2 of the smaller islands of Hawaii and they both look really good. Going to do a little more price checking. Now its between Hawaii and Tahiti. I Really wanted to go to Alaska but she said no to that one.

I heard that the Alaska cruise is the bomb. My sister went there for her honeymoon and she liked it so much they did it again a year later. Good luck with you choices!

Started looking at 2 of the smaller islands of Hawaii and they both look really good. Going to do a little more price checking. Now its between Hawaii and Tahiti. I Really wanted to go to Alaska but she said no to that one.
My wife and I went last August and is cost us 2700.00 That included round trip air, rental car and 6 days at the Lahana Resort in a very nice room. We checked again this year and it was only 20 bucks more. Of course you will spend another 1500 after you get there. We went and got a few groceries to keep from having to eat out every meal. We went through a travel agent and that saved us a lot. I think it's the best way to go. Best of luck.

Back