New edition on it's way

bigpig13

Registered
Just started telling my friends and family that the Wife will be having our 1st baby in October. Guess I better start riding now, time will be limited. All ready discussed decorating with Hayabusa's on the wall. I have a little convincing to do. Life as I know it is about to change.

Congrats!!! That's great news...

Last edited by a moderator:
They say that necessity is the mother of invention, time to fashion a seat for the little one on back of the Busa.

Congrats, you life will only get better

haha.. I had that same problem dude.. I bet you lose the argument... and I wouldn't even mention that "hey lets put aseat on the back for the baby!" to the wife.. they don't like that... no.. they don't.

know the feeling, I got #3 on the way right now. Wife is attempting to talk me into selling the busa but I just can't bring myself to do it. Even if it comes to me only riding a couple of times a month I still want to be on mine!

ha ha awesome - is it possible to get wallpaper with Busa's on it ?? If so, let me know, I want some for my bedroom
laugh.gif

Thanks for your thoughts of encouragement. I have NOOOOO plans on getting rid of the Busa. The wife has not even suggested that. She understands that I love to ride and I would be miserable if I didnt.

If anyone knows about that Busa wall paper let me know. Dont know if the wife would go for it, but she does work. While she is working I may work on the room. If she comes home and the wall paper is up, it is very hard to remove so it would stay! Right?
rock.gif
?

I think I am starting to get things in order. I still have 6 months before the big day. All my friends keep saying is no more toys for me. I know I will have to limit myself. I all ready have a new pick up truck on order. That will probably be the last toy for a while. My wife is really good about stuff like that. At least she was prior to the baby. Guess only time will tell.

I need to find a Busa onezy (spelling?). Or a baby shirt. Time to start surfing the web.

Ride safe!
Len

Back