New Busa

Ft Campbell Busa

Registered
Just wanted to post as a new user and say thanks for the advice on this site. I have already saved money by going with State Farm which I saw recommended on here. Progressive who was my prior insurance wanted $5400 per year for a new 2006! I am now paying $70 per month on a new Busa after visiting this site. Thanks

Welcome! If you have been on the site before, then you know we like PICS!

sweet deal where are the pics also where are you located thats cheap....
SHOCKED.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08) Congrats.    
beerchug.gif
         At least tell us what color you got.

We need pics.
Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. I have to figure out how to post a pic but it is a new 2006 blue and gray model. I guess it is nothing special yet, lol. Looks just like the one in the catalog, lol. This is not my first bike but I have much to learn. I have been playing with Mustangs for the past six years. Thanks again.

(jjbusa @ Sep. 12 2006,13:06) sweet deal where are the pics also where are you located thats cheap....
SHOCKED.gif
I am staioned at Ft Campbell, Ky. I bought her in Clarksville, Tn which is right next door. Actually, half the base is in Ky and the other half in Clarksville, Tn. I was hoping to get the bike down even lower, lol. The dealer called my bluff by letting me walk out. I actually had it pre-approved for MSRP by my bank but I was trying to get a good deal of course.

(Ft Campbell Busa @ Sep. 12 2006,18:53)
(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08) Congrats.    
beerchug.gif
         At least tell us what color you got.

We need pics.
Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. I have to figure out how to post a pic but it is a new 2006 blue and gray model. I guess it is nothing special yet, lol. Looks just like the one in the catalog, lol. This is not my first bike but I have much to learn. I have been playing with Mustangs for the past six years. Thanks again.
beerchug.gif

nice to see you got the fastest color!
welcome to the fun house

beerchug.gif

Back