buying a new busa

awwmann

Registered
went yesterday to buy a new busa a friend that works in the parts department at a local dealer said to wait untill the end of june because they are suppose to have a new busa out than any truth to this i really like the new blue one but would wait if something new is coming if this has been gone over already sorry i searched and didnt really find anything

That is the rumor that is out there. Don't know if it is true or not though.

Oh and the search problem? Blame that on dadofthree! Don't really know if it is his fault or not but he should be blamed for something....LOL

The riding season is now. I would think if they were going to come out with a mid-year bike, they would do it right now. Maybe they will come out with one at the end of Summer to kick the sales in gear for the end of year?

Just my .02

Of course when the New ones come out the deals on the left over 07's will be Great  
super.gif

I've been a member here since 2005. I heard the same thing about the '06 and '07. People putting off getting the bike because their dealer told them a new version was coming out. I can't tell you how dumb they felt putting off the purchase for months only to see it was a waste of time.

I've said it to them and I'll say it to you. GET THE FREAKIN' BIKE NOW! If it changes, trade it in. If it doesn't, you'd have wasted no time on the sidelines.

(Shanling @ Apr. 24 2007,13:38) That is the rumor that is out there. Don't know if it is true or not though.

Oh and the search problem? Blame that on dadofthree! Don't really know if it is his fault or not but he should be blamed for something....LOL
WTF, yes sir, I'm sorry everyone
laugh.gif

mad.gif

thanks i think im gonna go get it this weekend the black one is beautiful he didnt have any in stock just blue might just order a black one and wait i just got a cast off my leg anyway so im in no rush

Yep nothing but rumors... Just checked into buying one or putting money down on one yesterday! Still nothing out there on the 2008. Welcome to the Org

super.gif
Hey Dadofthree, I was not aware that black is the slightly faster color, I sure am glad that I chose this color. I think it has something to do with the motor / paint interface!

(cblast @ Apr. 25 2007,12:10)
super.gif
Hey Dadofthree, I was not aware that black is the slightly faster color, I sure am glad that I chose this color. I think it has something to do with the motor / paint interface!
Now ya know
laugh.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Apr. 24 2007,17:02) Yep nothing but rumors... Just checked into buying one or putting money down on one yesterday! Still nothing out there on the 2008. Welcome to the Org
KS, where did you go to find out
rock.gif
? Surly it wasn't that ALL IN ONE dealer on Western  
all_coholic.gif
. You know the one who has all those salesmen with ATTITUDES  
mad.gif
. And a policy of, " If you didn't buy it here, WE WILL NOT fix it, and so what if you live in Oklahoma. Call a tow truck"  
argue.gif

(awwmann @ Apr. 24 2007,09:37) thanks   i think im gonna go get it this weekend   the black one is beautiful he didnt have any in stock just blue might just order a black one and wait i just got a cast off my leg anyway so im in no rush
Good luck with your purchase!

But for Pete's sake use some punctuation dude!
AAAssjani.gif

If you've never even owned a Busa, the new 07 will knock your socks of just fine and dandy!!!!

If... and I stress IF the 07 doesn't cut the mustard, then by all means get an 08 (IF it really does offer more power).

It's all speculation. Last year it was all speculation until we all finally got the word from one of the bike shows. We won't be hearing anything but rumors until the 08 is officially unveiled at a bike show or in a magazine. Get the 07 if you have the means.

Or... get an 06, 05, 04, etc...

My friend is looking to sell his 06 le white/silver completely stock. Whats a good offer to give him it has 4500 miles on it. If i can get it for a good price ill take it if not im getting the 07 thanks.

Back