New Busa

Just wanted to post as a new user and say thanks for the advice on this site. I have already saved money by going with State Farm which I saw recommended on here. Progressive who was my prior insurance wanted $5400 per year for a new 2006! I am now paying $70 per month on a new Busa after visiting this site. Thanks

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Welcome! If you have been on the site before, then you know we like PICS!

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08) Congrats.    
beerchug.gif
         At least tell us what color you got.

We need pics.
Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. I have to figure out how to post a pic but it is a new 2006 blue and gray model. I guess it is nothing special yet, lol. Looks just like the one in the catalog, lol. This is not my first bike but I have much to learn. I have been playing with Mustangs for the past six years. Thanks again.

(jjbusa @ Sep. 12 2006,13:06) sweet deal where are the pics also where are you located thats cheap....
SHOCKED.gif
I am staioned at Ft Campbell, Ky. I bought her in Clarksville, Tn which is right next door. Actually, half the base is in Ky and the other half in Clarksville, Tn. I was hoping to get the bike down even lower, lol. The dealer called my bluff by letting me walk out. I actually had it pre-approved for MSRP by my bank but I was trying to get a good deal of course.

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
(Ft Campbell Busa @ Sep. 12 2006,18:53)
(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,13:08) Congrats.    
beerchug.gif
         At least tell us what color you got.

We need pics.
Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. I have to figure out how to post a pic but it is a new 2006 blue and gray model. I guess it is nothing special yet, lol. Looks just like the one in the catalog, lol. This is not my first bike but I have much to learn. I have been playing with Mustangs for the past six years. Thanks again.
beerchug.gif

nice to see you got the fastest color!
welcome to the fun house

beerchug.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993