New busa rider from Iceland

SkuliSteinn

Registered
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Skuli and I'm from Iceland, just got a 2005 hayabusa, coming from a 2006 GSXR 1000 and a 2007 track 600

Here is the bike:

Mostly stock except for the Yoshimura exhaust, lowering link and a fender eliminator

Been thinking about painting it satin matt black, having the hayabusa logo in pearl red and airbrush "Ghost rider" on the seat cowl, been looking at some black busas here and alot of them look really good

With regards
Skuli Steinn

Welcome to the site! I loved Iceland as I was stationed there for awhile. Great country and great people!

Ghost Rider!? You tryin to get arrested?:laugh:

Well the cops here arn't frendly to bikers so we arn't frendly back :laugh:

I already put a "Ghostrider style" video online and the cops here didn't like it but the coudn't prove I was the rider or if that was my bike so they couldn't do anything about it :moon:

Well the cops here arn't frendly to bikers so we arn't frendly back :laugh:

I already put a "Ghostrider style" video online and the cops here didn't like it but the coudn't prove I was the rider or if that was my bike so they couldn't do anything about it :moon:[/QUO

There too huh:laugh: :beerchug:

Thanks, it's a link with 3 settings, 1st being stock, it's in the middle now but I'm going to put it up to stock for regular riding, will lower it down in front and back for the quarter mile, might get some extensions on it as well

Back