New Busa lovin!

Ron223

Registered
I finally got to get some saddle time on my new Busa... Yesterday was beautiful here in MD and I put about 200 miles on... This is my first Hayabusa and that's coming from a Gixxa 750. All I can say is WOW! I absolutely love everything about this bike! I used to hear people reference there size and weight and bought into it myself. I learned yesterday that's BS! Not only is it agile with insane torque and throttle response in ANY gear, I got down almost to the edge of my tire coming through a couple turns yesterday... And I still haven't even finished the "break-in" to take my RPM's up and stretch the gears out! Yes, I'm beginnings I understand why this bike has devoted followers... I believe I have now become one! All I can really say is the Hayabusa is unlike any machine of any kind I have ever experienced! Insane! Any thought to a knew Busa owner are all welcome... Just sharing my excitement!

Awesome, just be sure and scrub those tires in good before you put too much on her, about 100 to 150 miles will usually work. New tires are slick.

I posted some in the new member forum about a month ago but here's another and one putting my son around in the park.

image-3514624635.jpg

image-524522544.jpg

image-3514624635.jpg

image-524522544.jpg

Now your experience has become so clear to me. You bought the fastest color :bowdown:

Lol.. What's with this "fastest color"? A couple members have said that.. Being new here, I don't understand. I love the color scheme but can you fill me in?

I fell in love first time I rode my first busa 2 years ago. They corner just fine for me im not trying to knee drag on regular roads anyway. Road rash and possibl death dont sound fun. Its just not worth risking it. Lol im itching to go get my 08 busa this weekend. Cant wait to see what its like compared to the gen 1 busa and zx14. But ill still have to wait like 2 months to get saddle time. lol

I finally got to get some saddle time on my new Busa... Yesterday was beautiful here in MD and I put about 200 miles on... This is my first Hayabusa and that's coming from a Gixxa 750. All I can say is WOW! I absolutely love everything about this bike! I used to hear people reference there size and weight and bought into it myself. I learned yesterday that's BS! Not only is it agile with insane torque and throttle response in ANY gear, I got down almost to the edge of my tire coming through a couple turns yesterday... And I still haven't even finished the "break-in" to take my RPM's up and stretch the gears out! Yes, I'm beginnings I understand why this bike has devoted followers... I believe I have now become one! All I can really say is the Hayabusa is unlike any machine of any kind I have ever experienced! Insane! Any thought to a knew Busa owner are all welcome... Just sharing my excitement!

Yup the weight is BS. I never had ant problems with mine.. I love my bike Busa is the best bike ive owned hands down..
Cut 10" out of the stock pipes.. it sounds great. I did it to mine before the Turbo. and I will do it to my next one too..

Nice whip :thumbsup: and you'll here a bunch of lies and gibberish from the white busa owners :whistle: don't feed into it they have the slowest color :whistle::rofl:

They need to make handles on the sides of riding jackets for kids to hold on to. My daughter has a hard time holding on. And please tell me ya'll had helmets or at least the lil one.

I never actually ride personally without full gear on. My son and I were putting around in the empty parking lot (I met both of my boys and lady at the park who drove our car) I think I may have hit a max speed of an insane 8mph.. I don't even think i ever got to fully release the clutch! Just to let him feel like he went for a ride with daddy. I do hope to actually take them for a real ride at some point in the next couple years and would never even contemplate doing so without him wearing little persons gear.

Back