New Busa in MO

Welcome!

On certain color schemes smoked lights look great (pics posted above). I smoked the tail, but I think it gets lost on my bike. And @Mythos is right about the reduced visibility - why I pulled the smoked lenses from my blinkers
View attachment 1620114
Thank you for the welcome! I did upgrade to LED turns at the same time. While it does have some reduced visibility the brightness of the LEDs I believe offset it some what. Had my wife drive behind me to check if she can see it we are all good. Haha

I like the clear tank pads. Had the black tech spec snake skin on my old Busa but didnt want to lose the metallic gray. Might look into those. Nice bike
Those clear pads look great. I had trouble getting all the bubbles out. The puig clear buckle guard pad worked REALLY well. Like crystal clear.

Had my wife drive behind me to check if she can see it we are all good. Haha

Chase Wife!
Posts 744-746:

On certain color schemes smoked lights look great (pics posted above). I smoked the tail, but I think it gets lost on my bike. And @Mythos is right about the reduced visibility - why I pulled the smoked lenses from my blinkers

The smoked lenses do disappear on a black tail. I like that. The smoked blinker lenses seem less dark than the taillight lens on mine.

Back