New BUSA owner

shawnm32

Registered
Hello to all. I have just started to look at modifications to my 2007 Black Hayabusa that my wife calls "Midnight." I have installed a lowering kit, blue led kit, fender eliminator kit with tail lights, turn signals and brake lights integrated, chrome fairing screens, and looking for an exhaust. I bought the bike almost a year ago and got a steal(tho i had to drive 300 miles each way to get her). Only had 2200 miles on her when I bought her!! I love upgrading and working on the bike so I look forward to being a member her on this site.

Shawn:rofl:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Lots of factors when talking exhaust. Most if not all reduce weight. Then there's the appearance. If you like chrome then that's the way you'll go, your bike would look good with black satin or carbon fiber too. Single or dual, obviously single will weigh the least. Performance, if performance is important you better start doing your homework. I would suggest exhaust manufacturers websites. Most if not all list their expectations of their pipe. Best of luck, and post pix :laugh:

Welcome. And lets see her. There a few of us that got a thing for Black 07s, huh Sleepless? I would recommend the black Brocks Alien Head for an exhaust.

Thanks to all for the welcomes and I am working on getting pics of my bike on here!!! I am investigating all the different types of exhausts and I'm leaning towards a satin black or carbon fiber exhaust more for looks than anything!!

Shawn

Pics of the bike after powdercoated parts!!
Busa Blacked out.jpgBusa blacked out front.jpg

Busa Blacked out.jpg

Busa blacked out front.jpg

Back