New busa, already modded

BLACK10

Registered
Hi everyone,

i traded in my 08 Honda 600rr for a new 09 hayabusa. my wife loves riding with me, so the busa was the only choice:thumbsup:. great website, been checking it out for a couple months now and just joined

the mods started as soon as it got home:
hayabusa decals removed
tail light/signal blackout
yana shiki black windscreen
black anodized pegs
black anodized frame sliders/spools
shorty exhaust
black anodized tag mount
stretched 8"
lowered
custom weighted rear spring
black anodized dagger levers and grab bars
black anodized kickstand

i ordered the wrong soupy's lowering links for the rear:duh:, the correct ones should be here shortly so i can level out the back

you all have great looking bikes!

0_1.jpg

busa spring.jpg

tn_P1030108.JPG

tn_P1030119.JPG

Photo0354.jpg

tn_P1030104.JPG

Photo0364.jpg

Photo0361.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

Photo0371.jpg

Nice bike
Nice upgrades...keep the rubber side down,,,,,,if you know anyone who has an 99-07 busa and wants to lower it,,ive got a brand new front and rear Lowering kit for the whole bike from pingel made from billet aluminum,,,for 80 bucks for both front and rear complete lowering kit ,2 months old,,the front kit has never been on the bike and is still sealed in original cellophaned container......pm me

Last edited:
Nice bike
Nice upgrades...keep the rubber side down,,,,,,if you know anyone who has an 99-07 busa and wants to lower it,,ive got a brand new front and rear owering kit for the whole bike from pingel made from billet aluminum,,,for 80 bucks......pm me

thanks, will do

welcome and congrats! are the brackets for the pegs going to be blacked out later alsor?

thanks everyone

are the brackets for the pegs going to be blacked out later alsor?

sure will, ill am powdercoating them black

we took a long ride today, even with the +8 stretch, it handles the hard curves just as good as before, and at the same speed as my 600:-)

Last edited:
Back