New bikes for the Mrs and I

Gpmo

Registered
Raydog inspired my wife and I to be a bit more active. It's not the same hardcore riding but we bought us some beginner comfort bikes for around town and for her to take to school. Ones a shwinn and ones a Raleigh. We got a fairly good deal on them from the local bicycle shop.

Now just to remember that it's ok to be on two wheels with out a motor :).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311908649.192284.jpg

You got to be slightly suicidal to ride a bike or be a pedestrian in S. Florida

Ride carefully :thumbsup:

Them reflectors gotta go!!! :laugh: Seriously be safe and enjoy the company!!

Lol thanks guys. We have an extremely good bicycle path system here in Ft Collins. You can get almost everywhere in town on them. I'm excited to spend some extra time with my wife. :)

Very nice, I keep saying that I will get a bike to get some exercise, but somehow I never get to it:whistle:

Lynne and me brought new bike to get fit, ironically the only time I ride mine is to the doctors and back.:laugh:.
Ride safely.

Raydog inspired my wife and I to be a bit more active. It's not the same hardcore riding but we bought us some beginner comfort bikes for around town and for her to take to school. Ones a shwinn and ones a Raleigh. We got a fairly good deal on them from the local bicycle shop.

Now just to remember that it's ok to be on two wheels with out a motor :).
Just clip some baseball cards on with clothes pens. They will sound just like a ZX14.:laugh:

Took the bikes out Today for the first time. We started off proper by riding over to the fish and chips place and getting lunch. Came home hung out (wife napped). Then went for a ride to the Target store and got head lamps so we avoid the 50$ tickets at night. All in all 10 miles today.... My legs are a bit tired but not to bad. I can see why folks enjoy riding them. :).

Back