NEW BIKE

Really nice ride!!! I am guessing you will not sleep much tonight, just thinking about getting it tomorrow. Too much excitement to sleep.

Congratulations
cool.gif

I had to look twice at the pics I thought that it had a special paint job then relized it was the floor reflection. I kind of like the ghost checker board look. Enjoy your new ride and be safe

Nice bike and congrats. I broke mine in just like rev said. I waited till the 80-100 mile mark though and then relined her a couple of times
biggrin.gif

Looks good dude, nice talking to you last few days, have fun BE CAREFUL!!! And mostly glad you got something you can be stoked with!!! (Don't know about the tomato though, at least a pumpkin makes a good pie:cool: )

Apparently it changes color in the light, it has a pearl metallic mixed in when i looked close. It looked WAY more red in person , damn camara. Ill get good ones this afternoon, minus the stickers and reflecters.

Beautiful bike, Kewl color
biggrin.gif

Congratulations
Heh Rider looks Kewl too. Have that Battlestar Galactica Cylon look
biggrin.gif

Ride Safe

biggrin.gif

Hello......hello......are you there?..........check that out....buy a new 'busa........abandon the thread you started......and ride ride ride ..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
............................................................................atta boy!!!
tounge.gif

Break it in like you plan on riding it...  Mostly baby your ride per Suzuki's recommendations.  Do not maintain a steady speed or RPM for any amount of time, Keep loading/unloading the motor and tranny, upshift, down shift, more revs less revs.  The one thing I do recommend though is zinging her up to redline, as soon as you get her, 1st 5-10 miles... Careful, your looking at 80mph in first.  Zing her up there then let her relax and cool off, zing her up there again, get her nice and warm then ride and enjoy, basically take it easy and allow the rest of the valvetrain and tranny time to settle in.  What your looking for is sealing the rings nice and tight initially then allowing the rest of the motor componants to settle at a less hectic pace.  Then Change your oil within about the first 50 miles.  Replace with a quality Motorcycle Dino oil.  Honda lube or similar.  After about 2500 miles you can drain your Dino and Replace with a Premium 10W40 Weight Synthetic.  I dig Silkolene, but Amsoil is supposed to be good stuff also.  Don't skimp.  It's your bikes life blood.

This is my lil break in pattern anyway...  FWIW But make up your own mind...
Damn Rev, you are sooooo melodramatic.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back