1 week and counting

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I go and pick up my new (new to me Busa, 05LE with 1502 miles on her). This is going to be the longest week I have experienced since the week returning from a 6 month deployment.

Don

PS. Yesterday made 31 weeks since I quit smoking or using any type of tobacco products.

Congrads again, and LET THE EXCITEMENT BEGIN
tounge.gif

Thanks, sold my last Busa (04LE) in Dec of 2004. My garage has been empty and sad since then.

I go and pick up my new (new to me Busa, 05LE with 1502 miles on her).  This is going to be the longest week I have experienced since the week returning from a 6 month deployment.

Don

PS.  Yesterday made 31 weeks since I quit smoking or using any type of tobacco products.
I went through this same "agony", waiting for my home equity check to get here so I could get MY '05 in February.. I had to wait for 2 weeks, and it was absolute HELL.

I feel for ya Don, but soon you'll have it and just in time for beautiful weather!! Just hang on-

BUSAFETT

I go and pick up my new (new to me Busa, 05LE with 1502 miles on her).  This is going to be the longest week I have experienced since the week returning from a 6 month deployment.

Don

PS.  Yesterday made 31 weeks since I quit smoking or using any type of tobacco products.
Bro.
I was the same way, when I was deployed. All dream about was my BUSA.

Once you get it you will stop doing alot of things,stop looking at other bikes (only BUSAs). You stop going to other sites cause this is the BEST. I also notice when I ride for 13hr I don't eat. I only stop for gas & restroom break.

<!--EDIT|CLYDE05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146360527 -->

Don

Went through the same thing when I ordered my bike. They quoted me a week to two for it to come in from California. Needless to say it was a long two weeks but once she showed up it was worth the wait...

Very nice Don, I know how excited you are to get your second busa! Tell me this is not the longest week ever lol I know you've been waiting for a while on this bike. I waited a month for mine after I payed the 7590$ cash for it!

Don't worry, before ya know it she will be all yours and you will be out have'in a blast!
smile.gif

Congratulations, and keep up on the not smoking. I just had a week long relaps, so am starting not smoking again.

Joe

Congrats on the non smoking. I quit 2yrs and 4 months ago. (I don't keep track,you made me think about it). It gets easier as the time goes by and think about all the mods you can do with the saved money!!!!!!!!!!!!! and congrats on the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your going to love the bike, and your health.. Quit 5 years ago, now I am one of those people who cant even sit near smokers cause the smoke bothers me. Good luck with that, after 31 weeks you should be over any kind of withdrawl. Just a craving or two every once in a while and those go away eventually too.
biggrin.gif

Back