New bike on the way...

I am grabbing this bike for 6950.00. I would love to have gotten a 1K but just that much more $$ out of my budget.

Was busy w/ the kids. Didn't get the message till a little bit ago
I'll try today however I think we will be busy. Dropping 171 pound rail. Each section of rail is 3000 ft. long.

I'll hope for a better day. 12 hours on duty yesterday and we only dropped two rails.
wowold.gif

Yes, Brendan has a wonderful family. Hope to meet them someday.

r8

Beautiful wife and kids. Not only is the bike awesome, but the wifey is awesome as well. You lucky bastid! I don't have a wife so I have to admire yours...
bowdown.gif

Pazzo shorty levers, mirror block off plates, vortex rear sets, full race exhaust, Pirelli race tires, ohlins forks, ohlins rear shock, 520 chain conversion, lap timer, steel brake lines, SBS carbon race pads, Vortex Stator cover, tire warmers, honda whisper quiet generator, alluminum loading ramp, tie downs, plastic gas jug, Dainese one piece leather suit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now what was that about not spending any more money on your new ride
lurk.gif

Now what's your wife's email address so I can send her a copy of this post
argue.gif

Pazzo shorty levers, mirror block off plates, vortex rear sets, full race exhaust, Pirelli race tires, ohlins forks, ohlins rear shock, 520 chain conversion, lap timer, steel brake lines, SBS carbon race pads, Vortex Stator cover, tire warmers, honda whisper quiet generator, alluminum loading ramp, tie downs, plastic gas jug, Dainese one piece leather suit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lurk.gif

argue.gif

lurk.gif

argue.gif
LOL..yup, that was just 5 grand spent right there.... No kidding I'll need it all too!
Hey,,,It's all your fault!
tounge.gif

Yes, Brendan has a wonderful family. Hope to meet them someday.

r8
This coming summer sounds like a good time to me
cool.gif
I will need a report Sam.

1)Were the sleeping quarters clean.
2)Quality of food served.
3)Was housekeeping courteous.
4)Fresh linen on bed each day.
5)Toilet clean with sanitary paper wrap.
6)Fresh toweling.
7)Children quiet while napping each day.(1300/1500hrs.)
8)Tour of the local area including touist fees paid.
9)Motorcycles clean.
10)Full tank of gas each day.
11)Use of personal vehicles.
11a) Refer to item 10.
12)No fowl language.
13)Complete use of the house.

Grade on a one to ten scale for simplicity.

Thank you.

r8

LOL...God knows he'll get his azz over here before you biotch!!!
Uummm..Steven, you will have no excuse now to make it to assachusetts...
deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif
Oh, I'll be coming over in the spring. I have to see for myself if that good lookin woman is really your wife or if she is a distant relative who just stopped by for a family reunion
wowold.gif

deadhorse.gif
Oh, I'll be coming over in the spring. I have to see for myself if that good lookin woman is really your wife or if she is a distant relative who just stopped by for a family reunion  
wowold.gif
LOL...You're suck an azz!!  
laugh.gif
 But I love you!
heart.gif

BTW, for anyone who dont know Steven, the only thing I can say is that I just wish I either met him a lot sooner, or he was my age and I would get to spend that much more time with him in the future....
Just a great guy. He will have you laughing your ass off just by him opening his mouth!! Truth!

Oh by the way, I have an extra set of Pazzo shorty black levers coming for that new bike of yours! Won't have them in hand until the end of the month but they are already boxed up at the factory just waiting for the boss's trip down to the states during the holidays :-)

Oh by the way, I have an extra set of Pazzo shorty black levers coming for that new bike of yours! Won't have them in hand until the end of the month but they are already boxed up at the factory just waiting for the boss's trip down to the states during the holidays :-)
You know I'm good for the $$$...thanks bro
thumb_up.gif

Back