New bike on the way...

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Well, as much as I love my Busa, I plan on doing as many track days as I can this coming season. So I scored this 06 Gixxer 750. The thing only has 4000 miles on it and it will fit just my needs!  I cant say that I dont like to have fun being on 1 wheel, and this will be just what I need. But truly, I cant wait to take it to NHIS this coming season.
I had to convince my wife to just let me have it, but it was actually, a lot less kissing up as I thought I would have to do!! LOL.
The thing is mint!!!!
GSXR750-4Medium.jpg

GSXR750-3Medium.jpg

GSXR750-8Medium.jpg

beerchug.gif

Very nice. Now ditch the shovel on its ass end, mirrors off the side, throw on a set of race plastics and your golden. Will be watching for the video of your first track day.

nice bike.

ok Brendan what'dya have to do to get this one? i had to re-sheetrock the entryway for my new leathers
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

SCORE!!! Sweet 7 fitty!! NOTHING BEATS TRACKDAYS (EXCEPT RACING)!

Good luck to ya for next season, keep us posted and post them knee draggin' pics!! Those are definitely my favorite!

LOL...that is not my house! I wont have the bike for a couple of week still, but I put a 500.00 deposit on it, so basically it "is" mine.  Just hadda sweet talk her a little bit!
whistling.gif

You know, explain to her how I drag my sorry azz outta bed at 4:30 AM every morning for her...LOL
The only crap I took was that she dont want me throwing a ton of $$$ into the bike like I always do.
I told her I'd look like a fool showing up at the track with an all chromed out Gixxer....not to worry honey!!!
laugh.gif

And NO, my first and only track day was with a Honda 600 racebike at Pacific Raceways in Washington State when I visited Steven and the boys.

Okay, now we need pics of this alleged wife of yours. She must be pretty cool and we need to know she really exists!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm playin' with ya, man! Congrats on the new bike. From everything I hear, you'll be very glad you went for it!

Cheers!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Back