New Banner

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Good Afternoon Everyone

If you browse the site at all then I am sure that you have noticed the newest banner up on the main page. Chopper Keys create custom artwork for the end of your bike key, they design, sculpt and modify keys so they are not so plain and simple. Ninja Eater has been keeping his eyes open for opportunities for us on the board. Chopper Keys is working on something special that will be available only through this board, Im not gonna get into the specifics but I think that you will like. Please welcome Chopper Keys to the board and make sure that you browse his site to see what special designs he has......

Thanks All

Welcome Chopper Keys

CAp

Welcome to the board choppers.
beerchug.gif

Matching keys for my motorcycle club? Keys, or key rings? I am confused...better check the site.

those keys are frikken cool.. has anybody emailed for prices yet?

Wow what a hearty welcome! Doesn't surprise me in the least on this site tho to be honest. I've been haunting the site for weeks, reading your posts and checkin' out the lingo, I recognize quite of few customers who hang out in here. I have to say i visit about 40 different bike sites a day, getting a feel for what customers might want on a key, and this is the liveliest group I've had the pleasure of spying on.
tounge.gif

If you go to the site and don't see something you're after, remember that most of the designs up there are released from people that requested a custom key, or something I came up with. I can put darn near whatever you want on a keyhead, so keep that in mind.

Three quick things to add:

1) Yes, I do plan to sculpt a falcon head, just been super behind lately with customer's custom orders and they ALWAYS come before my designs.

2) LOBUSA! Please tell your dear sister I have not forgotten her - just running a bit behind schedule is all. Please beg her forgiveness on my behalf.
down.gif

3) Ironically, the "Chopper" in Chopper Keys comes from what I have to do to those ugly stock keys to make em ready for my "touch". It was just lucky for me that seems to fit in the motorcycle genre...
cool.gif

Thanks again for all the kindness and the great welcome!

Yours in service,
Ken

Back