New Advertiser

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys please take a second to welcome a new advertiser to the site....

We have been working out the details with McCoy Motorsports for a while now, the first emails started about 7 months ago. Today Mike McCoy and I were able to iron out the details and I am pleased to tell you that tobefast.com is now on board with us advertising...

As I worked with Mike it was very clear that one market area Hayabusa.org does not have a heavy advertisor for was in safety apparel. As Mike and I spoke I went to his website and looked around and I can tell you that I am honestly ordering a new pair of Joe Rocket pants to go with my jacket. I get to be the first customer with them on board.

The McCoy team and I have emailed back and forth for some time now but today I spent about an hour on the phone with Mike. Tobefast.com will be able to bring some great deals to the members so please help me to welcome them with us.

Please take a minute or two and check out their website.... You will see their banners on the site so just click on one when you need them.

Cap....

Banner_Apparel.gif

Banner_Apparel.gif

:welcome: and contrats on the new affiliation... :beerchug:

Last edited:
:welcome::welcome: now how about a "Lets get acquainted" special? :whistle:

I will tell you the same thing I told Mike.... Now is the right time as an advertiser that is selling gear to get on here.. Lot's of people looking for gear before the real spring is here...

:welcome: to the board! Cool, I need some good riding apparel. A good discount would really motivate me to go ahead and buy now instead of waiting till later! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back