ToBeFast.com Twin Turbo Phoenix Hayabusa Custom

tobefast.com

Site Sponsor
Registered
:lol:Thought I would share a few pics of my bike with you.....
Its definately not a curve bike, (Won't see this bike at Deals Gap) but it will really lay down the law on a Horizontal Line, when I can get the guts to, "Not Worry About Laying it Down".....:please:

McCoy ToBeFast.com Busa: Fast McBusa - Tobefast

Fast Rides Photo Gallery's: Turbo PHOENIX

McCoy ToBeFast.com Custom Bikes: Custom Bikes - Custom Motorcycles - ToBeFast.com

Enjoy the pics Hit you on the Flip Side.........

I am not a "stretch" bike fan but that thing is a work of art.. Not many bikes reach that level..

Amazing details and I can only guess at the hours invested.. (6 figure price tag?)

I know it's a show bike and not meant for racing but just curious how much power it made with the TT setup....?

Flippin' Wow! That's as much art as it is bike. Very nice indeed. :thumbsup:

wow....craftsmanship-A+! Looks-A++! Power-A+++!

the only thing missing is some turds who wana talk crap about it becuz its built SO WELL they cant find anything wrong with it...o wait....nevamind:whistle:

You know you're doin something RIGHT, if others think its WRONG-Keep up the fantastic work over there:bowdown: Those who appreciate will be there to congratulate:thumbsup:

Keep it Pimpin', Pimpin:beerchug:

I saw the guys who built that, it was a whole team of guys and 1000's of hours and they even said they didn't really think it was that drivable due to the twin turbo

Thinking about this bike, there was a TV show episode about it? How did you end up with it in your stable? As I recall the roll out was quite the spectacle and the value of the bike was over $100,000 at the time?

Back