New 2016 Busa For $12,500 At Dealer

FILT166

Registered
I was searching clist and some dealers here in texas are selling 2016 busas for 12,5-13k before taxes.
Why so cheap on a 2016 model? Are things going to change next year on a 2017 busa?

I was searching craigslist and some dealers here in Texas are selling 2016 Hayabusa for 12,5-13 k before taxes.

Why so cheap on a 2016 model?

Are things going to change next year on a 2017 Hayabusa?

Kawasaki already released their 2017 models . . .

My brother bought a new 2015 in July of 2015 for 12,998 out the door . I picked up my 2014 in July of 2015 two weeks after him for 12,994 out the door .

Honda has released their 2017 models too . . .

Suzuki looks like bold new graphics for the 2017 Hayabusa . . .

Last edited:
Well I'm glad one more year in the sense I could by a new 2018 when / if it comes out with out to much grief from the wife :) That will make my bike 4 years old with around 30 to 40,ooo miles on it

hooray ...!! new for this year.... the same colors as last year... yippie. i can hardly contain myself

Preeeeeety sure none of those videos are legit. Though I would expect Suzuki to announce their 2017 models within the next month all the same.

And I hope they do seeing as I'm waiting to see what happens with 2017 before buying a new Busa.

I'm not even actually sure what force is keeping me as patient as I'm being right now. I've been ready for an outright buy for a month now.

i cant get a new one till 2018 so they have that long to come out with something or im jumping ship. which is gonna be weird since i have a kanji tattoo

Bought my 2014 last year new for $10,500. from a local dealer. Had I flown to Louisiana the had them in stock for $9500. Nothing seems to be changing fast they just want to unload these bikes.

Well I bought back my 08 as it has some mods done to it and is cheaper.
Guess we'll see if 18 will be a gen 3 or bigger engine at least

You guys bitch about nothing changing on the bike which I understand but damn the aftermarket is so big for the busa you are only limited by your pocket book and imagination. There is no aftermarket like the busa.
Engine too small - go get a 1441 kit. They are dirt cheap from several vendors
1441 not good enough - go pick up a turbo kit.
Doesn't brake good enough - get steel lines and better pads.
Electronics not good enough - not too many ecu's other than stand Alones that have as much capability as the Busas.
Doesn't handle good enough - she's a big girl if you don't know that going in you shouldn't buy one.
So many complaints the bike doesnt have this or doesn't have that. Shut up the after market has you covered and then some.

Suzuki have the 0% or the $3,000 rebate when getting a new suzuki that's included the older model 2014, 2015. I bought mine early this year for $10,600. I didnt like the 2016 colors so I went with the 2015 blue, silver

Back