New 2011 Hayabusa Owner from Singapore

BusaRider_SG

Registered
Hi guys,

Just bought my '11 Busa. I love this forum as there is so much infos about this bike. Any of you who knows where to buy parts and accessories online that can be shipped to Singapore?

Thanks in advanced!

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

My New Ride.png

:welcome: to Camp Hayabusa, I'm sure you'll have an excellent time here. The coucilors are the best around and none of them will touch your bottom. If there is anything you need please hesitate to ask. I'm sure someone here will be quick to tell you where you are going wrong and how to fix whatever it is you mess up. :rofl: JK, seriously though, :welcome: and I hope you have fun on the site! Nice bike! Not the fastest color but, you know, no one is perfect........ Except Santa and apparently my boss.

:welcome: aboard!!!
For parts I would pm Tim (pashnit) and Justin (honda east toledo) to see if they can ship to you. Good luck

Any of you who knows where to buy parts and accessories online that can be shipped to Singapore?

Right here man! We ship 30% of our sales outside the USA on daily basis.

We ship to SN on occasion. Got an order to ship to Antioquia, Columbia today. Let me know how we can help out.

Here's some links: CLICK: Hayabusa Parts Accessories Suzuki GSXR1300 A-Z Mod LIST | PashnitBusa.com

& CLICK: PashnitMoto - Motorcycle Parts for your Bike! then click on 'hayabusa' on the homepage.

-Tim

Anyways, I just ordered thru my shop a Leo Vince carbon fibre exhaust roughly by end of Sept. Will post pictures of course.

I should probably have asked what it was that you were interested in rather than throw thousands of parts at you. :laugh::laugh:

So uh, what are you interested in doing to the bike? :thumbsup:

Anyways, I just ordered thru my shop a Leo Vince carbon fibre exhaust roughly by end of Sept. Will post pictures of course.

We are a Leo Vince dealer (they are based from San Francisco here in the US). :thumbsup:

Things like that though, it may be better to buy local. Shipping heavy large stuff overseas may cancel out the savings of our cheaper prices here.

Right here man! We ship 30% of our sales outside the USA on daily basis.

We ship to SN on occasion. Got an order to ship to Antioquia, Columbia today. Let me know how we can help out.

Here's some links: CLICK: Hayabusa Parts Accessories Suzuki GSXR1300 A-Z Mod LIST | PashnitBusa.com

& CLICK: PashnitMoto - Motorcycle Parts for your Bike! then click on 'hayabusa' on the homepage.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

Let me run through your site and I'll see what I want from there. Thanks again!

Back