New 2011 Hayabusa Owner from Singapore

dcff0190-b963-5291.jpg

Just finished polishing and waxing my bike and it's like 10.30pm here in Singapore.

For a quick shine from time to time, take the Pledge challenge if you have access to it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

@Pashnit, just surfed your site. Gosh there are tons of accessories there!

So it can be shipped to Singapore right? Do I order via the website or go directly to you?

:welcome: to the Org. I know a Busa rider in Singapore but not sure if he's part of the local Busa club there? I don't know how you guys survive in Singapore with all the heavy tax on vehicles, expensive driver's license to ride bikes or vehicles. I thought Singapore only allowed limited modifications to their motorcycles there. You paid a pretty penny for your Busa. Where in Singapore can you get your bike above the speed limit there since the country is so small and congested or do you run them WOT to Malaysia? Bike looks good...blue has always been the fastest color.

Good question. But keep the answer simple. Shipping to SN is as simple as just putting the item in the mail.

You can purchase anything on the site like a normal everyday purchase, but the software on Hayabusa Parts Accessories Suzuki GSXR1300 A-Z Mod LIST | PashnitBusa.com will only charge to ship inside the USA. We can invoice balance due as to the international shipping based on the weight, box size and how many items in the box.

If you are opting for multiple items, say more than two, it's best to have us handle that via email or PM here on the org as we can quote out the international shipping. So make a list, then we forward an invoice for review.

Also take a look at www.CustomBusa.com if that's the direction you want to go.

Here's even more eye-candy for you- Modding my Gen-I Busa.

How fast can you ride over there without getting into big trouble?

Lol... You will be laughing your *ss out when I tell you this:

60km per hour on normal main roads and 90km-100km per hour on highway.

You'll get a SGD100 fine for exceeding that if got caught.

:welcome: to the Org. I know a Busa rider in Singapore but not sure if he's part of the local Busa club there? I don't know how you guys survive in Singapore with all the heavy tax on vehicles, expensive driver's license to ride bikes or vehicles. I thought Singapore only allowed limited modifications to their motorcycles there. You paid a pretty penny for your Busa. Where in Singapore can you get your bike above the speed limit there since the country is so small and congested or do you run them WOT to Malaysia? Bike looks good...blue has always been the fastest color.

No way in Singapore for me to ride above the speed limit. Best way to test out this machine is to go Malaysia of course. Yeah, our taxes are like SGD500 per year and we have this thing called "Certificate of Entitlement" which we have to renew for every 10 years. Plus minus will cost me around SGD2000.00. = (

Didn't knew blue is the fastest colour. I chose blue cuz this is the only colour which is rare in Singapore. And lucky me, I got one!

And yes, Singapore has a limit in Mods too and that su*ks big time! Let me list down a few rules that we need to follow:

- Tinted windscreen, turn signals, headlighs are not allowed
- Rear Hugger is not allowed
- LED strips are not allowed
- HID kit is also not allowed

... and the list goes on and on and on....

And by the way Pashnit, I have some items in mind that I will be ordering via your website. So I'll just proceed with the checkout with paypal right? And thats about it? Do I need to email you regarding my items?

Thanks!

And by the way Pashnit, I have some items in mind that I will be ordering via your website. So I'll just proceed with the checkout with paypal right? And thats about it? Do I need to email you regarding my items?

Thanks!

Using the automated system is always preferred. Simplifies the ordering & shipping process. Once we've got the order and the payment, some shipping (USA rates) will be included in the purchase. Then we just invoice you the difference on what's owed to ship it to SN.

Shipping varies widely, we shipped a shock to Australia today, that was $65. A big 5 lbs box for a Hugger to South Africa also, that was $52 via Express (fastest!). But something small like a set of Throttlemeisters (hugely popular) would run $13 anywhere on the globe. The most common complaint we get from outside-USA buyers is limited stuff for them to buy locally for the Busa. Here in the US, you can get anything.

Windscreens btw are the worst. They are very light, but require a very large box about $45 in shipping for a $90 windscreen to say AU, NZ, SN and Europe too.

I need to know, is it true that our batteries will last for about a year? Most of my friends here says their batteries last for a year or earlier. Hmmm...

Anyways, I've just installed HID which I got locally:

dcff0250-a8c2-281e.jpg

Back