New '04 Euro Busa

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
This is my friend Alyn's '04. He just got a few weeks ago. He's from Pacific Grove. Check out tail light, fender, exhaust and under tail.

<!--EDIT|RidersNation
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095122131 -->

Looking @ that undertail from the bottom the fit does not look to good.

right after that i saw it ... kinda expensive... but i still like it.
biggrin.gif

thats the same from fender I have from last year. It's nice, shows off the front wheel much better.

ice

The original fender covers the forks really well. How does the eurofender? Looks like the forks are exposed to all kinds of stuff flying right at it.???

Hey thanks,

YEP those would be the TOBIN's GLOSSY SEATS w/GLOSSY PRINT! Love em, they look much much better in person. You never see the print until you "catch it" while turning away then you have to just admire them. Tobins work is very very good.
post-12-21855-seat.jpg

Ref the front fenders. They come prepped for paint, and all stock colors. Match is pretty dag gone good. The front stock fender has three mounting screws on both sides. The fender will not use the "LOWER" screws at the base of the forks. Yes the forks are exposed more however nothing really hits them either. If you look at your bike from a front position the forks are inset pretty well so they get alot of protection. Plus your just as anal as I am so you clean them every dayum day anyway. THEY SHOW OFF MORE OF THE FRONT WHEEL THOUGH. Devil bikes is the other place the euro fender is available from. Same site actually and same price. Just two outlets for the one company.

PS. ASK FOR A COLOR THEY DONT HAVE THEN GET THE DISCOUNT ON A NON PAINTED ONE AND PAINT IT YOUR SELF!

It worked good for me. Saved $60.00

ICE

I ment to point out that the part of the forks not covered are the upper outer forks above the compression area.. So doesnt matter if a bug hits it. The lower part that actually moves up/down is mostly covered except for the lower 1.5 inch. I dont think there's too many people compressing the forks COMPLETELY.

Back