Never Forget!

I never do forget. When i find myself getting a little too stupid on the bike i just take a little time and read that forum. It wakes me right up to reality and how delicate we actually are.

very true! i sincerely hope we don't add to the list this year!! please realize that if you haven't been riding all winter, you might want to get back to top speed slowly...i know my skills decrease after several months of riding conservatively due to cold weather and trash on the roads and it takes a bit to get my edge back...take your time, enjoy each and every ride, and hopefully i'll see you on the road sometime this year :beerchug:

Very true, never forget. And if you have ever been on a crash scene holding someone, its not something you will want to repeat. Dont get me wrong, i will always be there for my friends and i feel blessed to know my friends have my back, but it always reminds me to ride my own ride.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

dunno if this is the right place for this, but its a topic on accidents and the coming summer, i dont know how i feel about the upcoming riding season, its probably still a month and a half away or more, but there have been some events over the winter that have really changed my outlook on life for the worse, ive battled with depression a lot, and i have thought about taking matter into my own hands, i cant help but feel that this is going to translate into taking unnecessary risks on the bike, i dont have a whole lot of experience as a rider, 2100km on the busa, and about 3000 before that, but i have always been an aggressive rider... kind of a get around,thru and ahead of the traffic... i dunno, maybe im thinking out loud but sometime i do feel that i have a death wish...

Malicious, please get some help.
We don't want to lose anyone, for what ever reason.

If you are having problems and feel you can talk about it here on the org, I know that a lot of people will try to help you.

I've suffered with depression, since I was 15 and I am now 56.

Things can and will get better, you just have to get on the right meds, and talk to someone professional who can help, if you are not doing this already.

I not saying thing will get better overnight, but you can make your life much more manageable.
I still have my moments, very rarely, but can handle them now.

Feel free to PM me anytime, if you need to talk.

Anyway best wishes, and hope you can sort things out.

Malicious, we dont want to add more people on that list, whatever happend over the last couple of months its not worth your life, talk to someone to get stuff out of your chest, friends, family members or here with us. Dont carry all that weight on you, we're here for you, please take care.

Malicious,

You will be in my thoughts. I wish you only the best and hope your world clears showing you the path to happiness. Take care Brother!!:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

thanks for the thoughts, i know a lot of people hate it when i drop a bomb on a room like that, but i just had to put it out there, there is still a part of me that keeps going thru everything, and sometimes that part needs a little boost, and hopefully the power of the org will be enough of a boost.... again, thanks

I never will forget.. It'll be 7 years this May. Every year my first ride is to go visit him.....
Here I was yesterday..

photo(2).jpg

photo(2).jpg

Back