Nelson Rigg Deluxe Saddle Bag

MeatyFrank

Donating Member
Registered
I did some searching on here and didn't find what I was looking for...can a passenger still ride with the Nelson Rigg Deluxe Saddlebags? It's difficult to see with the pictures I've seen of the system...if anyone knows if it is possible I would appreciate it...Thanks again guys!
-Chad

thanks...I'm looking to do a trip this summer with the girlfriend...wanted to make sure these would work...I'll see if I can get professor to put up some pics...thanks again!

Went ahead and bought the Deluxe saddle bags on ebay for $35 plus 12 shipping...I think I made out okay...hopefully they work for our trip this summer!
super.gif

Nobody has an opinion??? The best price I found new was around 80 plus shipping...I think I did okay...at least I hope so
crazy.gif

Tangledclown...have you used them for trips...if so...how many days worth of stuff can you fit into those bags...looking at doing a bit of a jaunt this summer

I have a set , and with the top bag. They work great. I am getting a rack for the rear and will put a Givi monolock case on it. It has a padded back rest for a rider. Still have to put it on and test it.
jump9.gif

last year i put 5 changes of clothes and all my ipod accesories in them and still dad room for my shaving bag.roll all your clothes up and you will be amazed at the room.i also use a magnetic tankbag.

I have those bags and took my son from Nj down to NC and back with them. Fully loaded with all of the external pockets made it really tight for him to keep his feet on the pegs. Most of the time he just rested his thighs on the bags and let his feet dangle off. On our way back we re-organized things in them and left the external pockets empty. That made a huge difference.

I think this is the same set I've got, and I can say for sure without even tying them down, empty, they're good to 60+. I use them to go the grocery store and I don't bother tying them in, just let them hang.

On my first trip to the gap they did great, though they did have weight in them, which might have made a difference. Passing on the highway doing 90 was no problem.
super.gif

Back