need your opinion

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
looking to get brake and clutch levers.
i'm thinking of vortex avs,or pazzo levers

I have pazzo shortys. Another recent thread here with same subject had a few pictures of those brands. I like my pazzos, the AVS's looked sweet too.

what ever you like the best for appearance IMO..

some REALLY nice stuff out there.. Just find what looks and costs what you want..

I love my pazzo's, shorty's are the way to go, works for me, but may not be what you want.

I prefer the ASVs. They cost a little more then the Pazzo's. The ASV's are not break aways like the other brands out there. Instead they fold back.

Pazzo's are the "Sweethearts" of levers.

I bought 25 sets last summer and got them for an unbelievable price. I spread them out among my friends but did keep a few sets.

I may do the same again this summer if I can get another sweet deal. If you have not purchased levers by mid summer, touch basis with me, I may be able to fix you up with a SIZEABLE discount!

Would be interested in them. Sat on a bike at the D.C. Bike show last week that had them. A nice touch to the bike and nice adjustement too!

Pazzo shorts also, if you can find someone with lever you like, take a look before you buy.

I just pulled the trigger and got the Pazzo shorts, I like them very much, some people don't.

ASV! I have them on both of my sportbikes. They will not break in a tip over. If they do you can send it back for a new one for up to 5 years. ASV is more adjustable for the lever settings. So far almost everyone that has tried them on my CBR wants a set.

Back