NEED TO VENT

YaBusa

Registered
So i'm with a buddy of mine bike shopping today and i get a phone call from my wife who says...."you won't believe what just happened...." OK GO ON.... She says to me "someone just hit my bike (busa) in the parking lot...and left......but they left a note..." Silence was followed by.....WHAT THE #$%^ #*$* #*#*#*@*@)))$ @#&(&%)($ (@)($( _%&^^#@@...... On top of the obvious we just got her bike painted and i JUST PUT ALL HER CLOTHS BACK ON JUST THIS PAST SUNDAY
wtf.gif

Hadn't even taken pictures of it yet (cause i've been on Smoke (08 Busa)) and here i am talking about having to REPAINT THE BIKE BECAUSE THE CANDY APPLE COATED CARAMEL FLAKE PEARL PAINT CAN'T BE MATCHED!
On the good side everything worked out without FURTHER incident....the young man came back after his appt and things are being handled accordingly!
Wife says she wants another color for a pretty funny reason....When i picked up the plastics My painter said that the base color code was cursed.....he used it on one of his busas a couple of years ago and said that he got pulled over on many occasions AND.....DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.....had his bike BACKED INTO IN A PARKING LOT!!

I'm about to make another post with some NEW and better news in the 08 section!

I still have something for you... Haven't seen the Mrs. in awhile - let me knwo if you need any help with anything...

MC M thanks for the back up! I think everything worked out on the positive side!

Most people would have left and not thought twice about coming back...let alone leave their info!

Yeah, its really great that the guy came back and things are working out. Maybe you should change the color.

I wouldn't even get mad at someone who hit my bike and owned up to it (insured of course). Sh!t is gonna happen. You can either be a puss or a man. The guy that bumped your bike was being a man.

It does suck though, condolences.

Glad things seem to be getting taken care of. Would have been pissed if that happened to me.
guns.gif

Goes to show that they're still some decent people inthis world.

Did I miss something about the paint smelling like water?
rock.gif

Call me stupid, but I dont get that part....

I can't believe he left his REAL info ?? WOW, just when you think you got people all figured out.....?

hope everything works out for you.

Way to pick it apart!!!! By the water statement i mean that the paint was still fresh....still WET....how about this - Man i'm so upset. It's a new paint job and less than a week later it needs to be repainted due to injury. That better!?!
umnik.gif

Back