need to vent

dewie

Registered
so while I was out on last nights cruise there was a ton of bikers out.. A great evening for a cruise. I seen a ZX14 across the intersection and he was staring at my bike. So I gave him a wave and he continues to look but no wave back.. some one is to cool for the room..
Nothing big but just pissed me off.

i must admit that sometime i dont have a free hand to give a wave. i will always give a nod though.
beerchug.gif

he was probably looking at something interesting... (that was not you)

He was just praying that you didnt turn around and embarass him, let it roll off your back man !!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

probably someone that just doesn't understand the proper thing to do when meeting another bike. I don't wave at everyone either, I get tired of waving every 10 seconds.

Every ten seconds? I don't see that many bikes around here. Guess I got it good from that point of view then.

Maybe his frame had just broke under the rear suspension and he was so angry he didn't buy a Busa, and then he looked up and saw YOU!!
beerchug.gif

Makes sense now, Right?

probably someone that just doesn't understand the proper thing to do when meeting another bike. I don't wave at everyone either, I get tired of waving every 10 seconds.
I dont get the whole wave thing myself,I dont wave at other drivers, driving the same kind of truck as i do.I get really aggravated when every bike i pass feels they need to wave at me,anymore i ignore every bike i pass!
deadhorse.gif

Although no one can really say what the guy was thinking, I'll say this it shouldn't bother you. People have waved or the 2 fingers down and I might have been looking in their direction but not focused on them, or zoned out and realized after they pass.

I dont get the whole wave thing myself,I dont wave at other drivers, driving the same kind of truck as i do.I get really aggravated when every bike i pass feels they need to wave at me,anymore i ignore every bike i pass!  
deadhorse.gif
I do wave at people with the same kind of car as me, but there aren't many. I wave at most bikes that look like they are paying attention and see me, but not if there are one after another in town. Most sport bikes I do wave at, there are a lot of Harleys around here and it just gets old real quick.

They get to feel a little inferior from time to time. Since my Bike says Ninja Eater and my plate says NINJA-E, I get a lot of that. They usually want to run until I tell them to take a good look at the engine before they go to far. Then I just wave.
wowold.gif
biggrin.gif

Back