a little venting

delbert

Registered
having suffered a back injurie in june ive not been able to ride since & dont think i will for another few months yet . not after sympathy , but i aint half missing my busa
i can only sit on her , fire it up & dream on :banghead:

I'm wif ya bud, I'm in the same boat. Brand new 09 busa (1mile on the odometer) in the garage unregistered. I'm outta work cant afford it, so I just go out and stare at it ... sux huh ! :whistle:

Keep Dreamin' of riding Bro if it helps you get thru the wait , Time heals all wounds !:thumbsup:

Heal up man. It will be worth the wait. I just got my back on the road after 8 months on waiting to afford a new clutch (out of a job).
Posted via Mobile Device

been there way too many times and now i wear a brace whenever i ride just like the doc told me. give it time to heal my friend, she'll be there waiting for you. :thumbsup:

Theres always one in the crowd.

Heal up quick and get to riding that girl

Worst case scenerio ( $520.00 :laugh: )

many thanks for all your kind comments (and offers witch after a great deal of thought i will have to decline ) :rofl:

Has anyone noticed the various places on this planet represented in this thread? That is so cool (and global too)! Raydog

Back