Need SS brake lines

dnstommy

Registered
I did some empty neighborhood road racing last week and after 5 hot laps chasing a GSXR 1000 end up sailing of into the weeds when I lost me front brakes. The handle came all the way to the grip and there was NOTHING there. Bike is a 2008 with 2700 miles on it. Some people have told me it was the brakes getting hot and rubber brake lines expanded. Some say it was it was just brake fade. But I don't think it was the latter because the level came all the way in, not just a lack of brakes.

Anyone experience this.

roll the clicker on your brake lever to the highest setting, it will give you back your leverage

go to the top right corner of this page, click on the "sponsors" tab, and click on Cycle Brakes name on the right...this will let you send a pm to Melissa, just tell her what you need and she can hook you up :beerchug: if you click the banner on the left, it will take you to Cycle Brakes site so you can look through their products

I can do spiegler line setup and upgrade your pads to the carbonne lorraine street pads..

Back