NEED SOME POWER COMMANDER ADVICE

CHADNGSO

Registered
ok here is the deal i have a 2005 hayabusa...i recently had it tuned and was told i picked up 10 hp and 10 lbs of torque.....however i drag race this bike and when we ran it fell off 2 too 3 tenths in time.....i run an 1/8th of a mile an have a big race this weekend....only mods done are d and d full system, power commander, air box mod, 2 down in the front and 2 up in the rear sprockets ,extended 12 inches wheel bearing mod, pair valve mod i need a good map too load into my commander and the people who tuned it cant get too it this weekend someone please help.......my email is bighrt27@yahoo.com...............please help thanks

offtopic.gif
but why did you go down 2 in the front instead of an additional 4 up in the rear. its less stress on your bike to go 4 up in rear than 2 down in the front.
shake.gif
im not questioning your methods or or insulting your experience....just trying to help you in an area you might not be aware of.

again please take NO offense....

welcome.gif
to the org. btw.

2 down in front?? wow that putting some stress on the output shaft. most only drop 1 in front at most and make the rest up in the rear. and 12" stretch that might be pushing it on almost stock bike, i would think 6 is the most you need until some serious power comes along. the 12 might make you break loose before all the power is usefull

Do you have measurements of the head pipes, mid pipe and lenght of your exhaust can??

WHile We are at it I need a new map too. I just put a full 4 into 1 MUZZY system on my bike and need a map. any one have one ?
Thanks
Smoke

THANKS FOR EVERY1'S HELP.....WE REMAPPED MY MAP THAT WAS PUT IN THE BIKE AND SHOULD WORK TILL I GET ON A DIFFERENT DYNO...BTW 12 OVER STILL HOOKS.....MICKEY THOMPSON OR SHINKO DOTS WORK VERY WELL MY 60'S LOW 30'S......AND IM IN THE 5'S IS ALL IM SAYING IN AN 8TH WITH STOCK MOTOR WITHOUT TURNING ON THE GAS.....THANKS AGAIN ALL

Back