need some insight

oreo

Registered
i was just wondering why im l have limited access i guess youd say i was reading Mr. Bogus's blog and click on one of the links at the end of if and it said basically i was allowed to see them and i'm just curious what thats about

somebody's gotta know something is there a membership fee i dont know about do y'all not like me cause im mixed or what :rofl:

I hope you're not coming after my broke azz. No pot to pee in and no window to throw it out of. :laugh:

This is what happened to me:

dadofthree, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

its the red button effect You know they always say dont press the red button well hell dont make one then make it bright red then stick in face just to tell me not to push it jeeze

I have had the same thing pop up a time or two. Ussually just go back later and it works. If not I just move on.

Back